3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArsenalPRO 23.09.19 11:35 am

What part of the series like the PTO more often?! (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

If anyone is interested I Assassin's creed lll which hath need to play for Connor(Redondeado)
118 Comments
Sort by:
W
Waze41reg 23.09.19

The brotherhood.

a
ausflammen 23.09.19

All except the third, went

M
Mister Chuvak 23.09.19

Brotherhood of blood and the second.

K
KsaKen 23.09.19

oddly enough, no one part is not played. I missed a lot?

x
x999999x 23.09.19

3 in a row about Ezio in Rome in my opinion the best. I don't know why but I particularly remember.

D
Dmitriy77738 23.09.19

Altair,Ezio,Connor,Edward,Arno,Biek Syndicate something went

f
fatallezzz 23.09.19

The first part went perfectly. A long time it sat for another back in 2008 (or 2009-when she came there. on release took)
Trilogy about Ezio the best for me, i.e. actually talking about AC II.
The third part is a complete disappointment. Been waiting for something in the spirit of AC II, but in the end got dull main character. The story of modern world in this part let and completed the story of Desmond, but to save the game failed.
Black flag - not a fan of ships, so I tried the game to run through the story. Ran. Did not see anything special.
Rogue another blackflag, but generally outside of the main story branch, so I decided to skip it.
Unity started but could not get used to the new-fangled system of movement on the locations, the hero seemed out of control. Scored, but later return. Obviously a decent game
The syndicate will put on the second place in my preference list. The game has gone on hurrah. Beautifully crafted London, preindustrial world, the new-fangled features. Well went.
The origins of the have not tried.

S
Sonnyy Bot 23.09.19

Played all the parts, the best this, what do you say?

F
FalcoNati1410 23.09.19

Second, the Brotherhood of blood and Fourth. To be singled out above the rest it's difficult.

K
Koks747 23.09.19

Love the most parts that got hacked.In General, the first gun,wanted a remake of,well, origin has only encouraged,

u
ucher.u 23.09.19

Objectively the best second with additions. Described all zhis Ezio secrets revealed is not enough. In General, the process was creative. :)
But I liked the third. It is all more grown-up in her drama anymore.. this life.
And then tired them work to do, and decided that all of this is unnecessary, like let the children play in the game. Xd)
Actually AC1-3 today this is all assassin.

B
BarackKamacho 23.09.19

the second part and the brotherhood was the apogee of each series at the time and such and stayed,because it was a game where at times, we even knew what game and about whom they do and this game was oddly enough about the killer and murder,murder in the sandbox with different passing options,there was some really unnecessary mechanics and the insane clutter of additional activity,after brotherhood the series has lost the stem and have ceased to understand in which direction it a go,it turned out only a decent action-adventure in an interesting setting,beautiful but it is absolutely senseless from the point of view of game design and motivation of the player and the hero

R
RobertLV 23.09.19

Unity! As if it is not abused is the most beautiful and historically interesting part.

P
PRIVA 23.09.19

it's the best this

S
Shadowclonejutsu 23.09.19

At the time, was into the second part, now I think the best - Origins

P
PRIVA 23.09.19

nothing is true everything is permitted :)

in his left hand the teat in the right mug of beer :)

K
Konstantin335 23.09.19

The third part, Black Flag and Syndicat liked. About Origin I don't know. But the fact that you can't kill the enemy silently hidden blade if it is several levels above you do not like it.

a
arttk 23.09.19

First, second and third - favorite. Black Flag, Rogue, Brotherhood, Revelations is a bit smaller but also good. Starting with Unity as it became boring, not one was unable to master until the end.

O
OldLis 23.09.19

2 and 3. Origins is a separate song, they and the series as not too similar. But nraitsa)))

F
Felixxx223 23.09.19

The most liked part of the series games, this: Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Just love this part!