3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nixxxxon 21.02.20 06:54 pm

Bug with bolt (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Version 1.006 (at least in game menu shows so), anyways the bug with the bolt, rushes through time, even less throw animation is, the bolt does not fly, and the anomalies are not hurt, respectively.
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
POSTAL_VL 21.02.20

nixxxxon
it happens when the computer does not pull the graph. customize games. At me such hogwash was - lowered the settings and all was fine.
Try it, might help

n
nixxxxon 21.02.20

POSTAL_VL
It is quite possible, especially given the fact that I knopw on its integrated (Intel HD Graphics 4000)... But... I tried, like, removing the shade (this setting decides I'm all for FPS, other settings so GRT - child), didn't help much. Damn really hate this hat, though learned already visually identify anomalies, worksheets, etc., though at night hard but...
The comments of the last speaker I see no reason to answer pofludit always time, there's an important topic, so let's say a matter of life and death ))...
This game really sucked, literally dissolve in the game already in the first location, and look how many there are only, like, ohhh. I understand from all version of Stalker here has integrated all the locations together.

M
Mariiial 21.02.20

It happens , either the installer multiple , or something else

n
nixxxxon 21.02.20

Damn a little off topic, no one know what the helicopter that flew over the Cordon, it is really circling and circling, the devil end. What can be the reason ? Broke into a safe at the warriors in the South balkose (though dibs not pistil, cheating really, not interested to play so 50 000 at the beginning of the game), completed some errands for Sidorovich began.
To be precise, I began to fly as slowly cleared from the factory of crooks, and now crept to jeleznodorojnaya bridge so all the rest does not... Tried the bullet of pekal it does not respond, now try automatic it, Pew Pew.
In General, the game came alive straight in the eyes, in the original the shadows are scripted Chernobyls remember flying once Vertolet at the Ranger station when you walk in a certain place on the ridiculous, and everything, if memory serves, until Chernobyl and not see those vertibirds.
Very high expectations for this mod, I hope it only gets better, or at least no worse than a good first impression of the game...!

n
nixxxxon 21.02.20

POSTAL_VL
Yes, most likely actually you were right, I noticed a pattern, the bolts successfully brosayutsya at FPS of 15+. Stupidly he raised his head up in the sky, fps grew and bolts successfully swept into the sky one after drugim ))), And accordingly returned the sight before him, stopped again to throw.

S
SonyK_2 21.02.20

nixxxxon
If the helicopters did not fire it, according to the plot (after the theft of the documents from the Monolith base) in the Dark valley, the helicopter will chase you. Sit in the Field (or on foot) and to the South - Dark hollow. There you will find RPG (can't miss) - with it you can shoot down the chopper, not before.