3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ar4er2016 21.02.20 06:54 pm

Wi-Fi connection (Battlefield 1)

Use the Internet Megaphone 4G(Wifi router). When you try to connect to any server, after about three seconds there is a gap and you receive a connection error. Same problem in Battlefield 4, Star Wars Battlefront 2. Also home has a second Rostelecom Internet (wired ADSL), there are no such problems (but there are frequent breakages and high ping). Had someone the same problem and what maybe the reason?
4 Comments
Sort by:
B
BOISKAUT 21.02.20

Ar4er2016
I have a problem is with Rostelecom, first, like all the rules, and then the router reboots on their own, that the frequent breakages and high ping, etc. This problem is caused by a bad phone line to the house, as we have for example this line was carried out in 80 years, and then there was no Internet.

A
Ar4er2016 21.02.20

BOISKAUT
With Rostelecom's all clear (I have to say backup), and with a Megaphone that can be?

A
AnPei 21.02.20

Ar4er2016
Decided Rostelecom to connect. In the County carried out a new network . Hooked, I started checking speeds of up to 156 Mbps speedtest.sec ping 46 M. S. Checked the ps4 is the speed of 700 kbps.sec (why is it so little ). To server bf4 on PC ping over 100 m. p. So Internet is not needed. Remained with the old provider speedtest speeds up to 95 m. p. ping 1 M. S.

B
Bananito79 21.02.20

Use MGTS for a year, no lag or reboot of the router ! For 450rub 200+ impact and load, clean out 25MB a second. Prior to that, 5 years sat on the Corbin, now - Beeline - full sad shit !. Rostelecom has only recently made the Internet, they PR Onlaym, and he has slag.