3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pet Sematary 21.02.20 06:54 pm

Happy Earth day, comrades

Google reminds you that today is Earth day. Therefore, congratulate mommy's environmentalists and those who care about her fate upon which we depend.

24 Comments
Sort by:
V
VICH68 21.02.20

make the earth cleaner!

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 21.02.20

Underage pussy the beach#skim eyes and green hair of mother Earth is ours? People! I feel sorry for you.
Spolecnostem

m
masha 21.02.20

Normal earth. But such an abundance of drawing Tanok around, many may decide that they have brains, and this is a negative phenomenon(a lot of drawing Tanok where necessary and inappropriately). But I like drawing more realistic, so I don't mind.

G
Gauguin 21.02.20

Masha
Masha wrote:
But I like drawing more realistic
Masha wrote:
have brains
Doesn't add up, unfortunately.

P
Pilat. 21.02.20

there was a land millirad years and did not know that she has her day)

M
MesyacMay 21.02.20

Pilat.
a man came and leveled the ground with the Earth and not said anything to him in response, because ohrenela from such attack,

P
Pilat. 21.02.20

S
epic it was apparent fervor. but the man turned the bulldozer and pathos not gone))

M
MesyacMay 21.02.20

Pilat.
you're a very heavy man, keep it simple :)

Thom Yorke is awesome

P
Pilat. 21.02.20

S
yelp people) I'm a jerboa
I Depeche mode more racking

------------
the editor of the newspaper PG)

M
MesyacMay 21.02.20

Pilat. wrote:
the editor of the newspaper PG)
Pilat.
pfff :)
it's not too late, not early, and I heh.and.from the restaurant!........
I am very white, and very fluffy :(

M
MesyacMay 21.02.20

P
Pilat. 21.02.20

S
the last cocktail was extra)

M
MesyacMay 21.02.20

Pilat.
Pilat. wrote:
the last cocktail was extra)
Yes :(
Spoiler

L
Leya56 21.02.20

P
Pet Sematary 21.02.20

Leya56
Oldforest over the edge.

P
Pilat. 21.02.20

Leya56
and 56 is the year of birth or something?)

G
Gauguin 21.02.20

S
The only decent song from this overrated indie Golnaraghi group rock the plebs. Remarkably, RadioBOSS don't like her.

M
MesyacMay 21.02.20

Gauguin
how to Yes, Radiohead is considered a hostage of one song, and the song Creep is a partial plagiarism is The Air That I Breathe, but the charges are and the names of the authors of the original songs are always near the river.
and on account of gonenot does not agree. complete have quality songs. Lift for example.
the clip Daydreaming really a philosophy, (may 2016 like), That at that time his wife divorced, and in the clip 23 passes through the door (they lived together for exactly 23 years), classy, beautiful and sad video turned out. if we take into account the fact that the wife in December 2016 die.

a vapsche... arguing about music, movies, literature thankless and stupid :)
although, yeah, sometimes argue))

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 21.02.20

S wrote:
Lift for example.
the clip Daydreaming really a philosophy, (may 2016 like)
In )I(OPU philosophy, music (especially if it claims the title of rock'n'roll) just have to paste. Everything else is garbage and snot. What, like, are snapped your fingers to the beat philosophy?
S wrote:
That at that time his wife divorced, and in the clip 23 passes through the door (they lived together for exactly 23 years)...
Heh, heh... found the idiot who thought the number of doors?

S
Clip, clip, clip... Baby, and you're just listening to music? Music? Not the pictures? Bups-paps, BAPs-paps?...

K
KoRnEr 21.02.20

with opencom, the earth down