3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stas ... 21.02.20 06:55 pm

Ultra hard (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all, I love the Witcher, but for me it was very easy to play even on death+mod school of roach,is there a mod that will make the game unbearably difficult?in the book Brooks nearly killed GG and then if you wish, you can go 1 vs army higher vampires)),I would like the difficulty to had prepared before the fight
11 Comments
Sort by:
r
rodrigos 21.02.20

And the auto LEVL you have enabled?

S
Stas ... 21.02.20

rodrigos
Yes,in the second part was harder to play,1 death and Khan))and the bosses were wild

S
Setesh 21.02.20

Stas wrote:
Yes,in the second part was harder to play,1 death and Khan))and the bosses were wild
strange you, tapehardcore)
well, if it's easy and I want to make it like a nightmare in the second part - ask yourself the condition that if you die once then not play it Persian, delete the save and start again, plus you can initial armor to go with the weakest weapon, so you will be hardcore

M
MagicHero 21.02.20

Stas ...
Try to play without quena or treated only once per battle. I personally do not understand how for example you kill 8 spiders in a cave without quena and lechilki when each spider to kill it is necessary to protocity 7-9 times and they'll bring down with 3-4 hits. Constantly jumps that figure to catch up if I make a web of all death, because it will kill immediately. I'm in the cave barely mastered killing these 8 spiders and then there's a huge spider + a few small ones, which kill at all unrealistic. Large fells with a single blow and to kill 20-30 strokes ))) although when the hour jump that can and will kill you but what if once the spider gets the spider web or hits a big all death and suffering )))

K
Krrrva 21.02.20

Mods don't know but I personally asked myself the conditions to play the game in standard armor, or rather I started ng+ and moved gasmaske armor (well, that would be one armor does not become boring) but the characteristics they will as a standard. Now take out powerful enemies with 1-2 hits and the game became more interesting, in addition I removed the potions from the quick menu that would not be tempted to take them during the battle, nevertheless a third part of the very okazualili in alchemical terms. Although I suggested a very good mod called prime with it but there are glitches (

s
saa0891 21.02.20

MagicHero wrote:
Try to play without quena or treated only once per battle. I personally do not understand how for example you kill 8 spiders in a cave without quena and lechilki when each spider to kill it is necessary to protocity 7-9 times and they'll bring down with 3-4 hits.
In fact, without kwena you can easily bring down not only spiders (problems can occur only with certain opponents with it if they are level 7-10 levels higher,i.e. when you are pansoti with a single blow,then, without quena will be tight) of course this requires a competent leveling alchemy,where every blow you hilite,and additional damage such as fire will cause enormous damage (what if the enemy level is higher the damage is also higher), not to mention the normal damage from the sword.

N
Nurp 21.02.20

Stas ...
on YouTube I saw the passage in the same truselyah. On the nexus there is a mod that removes and panties, in their underwear you can point horror )))
As advised above, put to himself the various restrictions.

W
Widukind 21.02.20

Without quena the high complexity of the game almost impenetrable, but without potions and armor do you can do, including playing with SHP. I 20-level Geralt with the build on irden few days trying to go through the nightmares of iris, and, interestingly, after several hundred visits I managed it. But is it worth it to put on such experiments? Probably not

S
Stas ... 21.02.20

the school of roach and so used to not drinking nezla,as children's animation and you can Agresti,while drinking to move))and when leveling alchemy, I became almost immortal))even Quen didn't need

M
MagicHero 21.02.20

saa0891
I alchemy has not yet reached (as I understand it in tossene) , only a heart of stone began to pass and there the mobs become so living that half an hour to kick it )

S
Stas ... 21.02.20

MagicHero
no,I'm talking about skills,green branch is alchemy