3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jo7eR 21.02.20 06:55 pm

Event Epitome (Far Cry 5)

Hello people!
The bottom line: has killed a sufficient number of wolves, archery, and simple and improvised Jacob - the cross on the head, and collars not vypodaût - write your contribution of 0.
Uplay on the event add clicked. In the game, in the menu the progress of the community is displayed (updated every 2 minutes) but my contribution is 0.
Prompt please, what not so do? Who have already received laptime?
Want labotomy :)

Thanks =)

----------------------
Correction.
In short the campaign is not all refreshed download. So when you next start steam still rocked something and it worked.
The topic is closed.
Labotomy received. Funny thing =)
4 Comments
Sort by:
O
OdinIz100Da 21.02.20

And conversely, I have collected the collars of 15-20 and still writes contribution 0

J
Jo7eR 21.02.20

Misha Mishin
What's the problem? Don't use coloring, shoot what you want - the game you in the frame not intended.
I the word on the skins too, exactly, but Lupatoto that would be cool, as the game is passed completely.

s
sKard 21.02.20

Jo7eR
where are you wolves in this case, find or resets the outposts? I have two of the area cleared (Faith is alive), now for two days, only one wolf found.

J
Jo7eR 21.02.20

Skard
Outposts there is not reset to zero. The plot is passed.
On the map there is a mark where wolves are found, it killed a few.
During the execution of the remaining additional jobs a couple met.
There is one quick option, I actually the remaining 6 of the collars and knocked in the region of Jacob have rigs that sound elk make near them wolves respawn constantly. Blasting is not necessary until the desired number does not dial.