3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avazor12 23.02.20 03:46 pm

DLC without the main game (Metro Exodus)

Such bad luck: the Outcome is passed hacked, not bought. Now I want to go through the DLC. But hacking is not present - try to buy. When buying on the incentive separate DLC to buy, if not bought the main game. The question is how to get around that? Or let's say if I buy in apicture, DLC will work without the main game? Or is that for DLC you need the game physically, not marketing - buy the game to buy the DLC?
17 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 23.02.20

Want to buy wheels and ride on them, the machine itself do not want to buy. If you buy wheels from a dealer, and the market, will they ride?

v
vigo24 23.02.20

Avazor12
The brain turned off or something?

A
Amid084 23.02.20

Avazor12
How are you going separately in DLS to play without the game itself? Think about it, head on.

A
Avazor12 23.02.20

what BL.. all the smart! there's a bunch of dlc, which work separately! the first thing I remembered - The Missing Link
I just asked what system

A
Amid084 23.02.20

No one here clever. As he wrote, and answered. And on the topic: want DLS, buy gold and get them.

M
Magnum 500 23.02.20

Dude here you otzheg
DLS Subway Exodus do not work by themselves. And those extras that are separate from the main game called Addons or now the buzzword in the sequel.
I'm waiting for perevalom. The idea is to roll out but when? Can in a year. If you feel the urge to buy all the game I want the incentive to want epic games. But to pay fifteen Grand for two short stories - is himself.

A
Avazor12 23.02.20

Magnum 500
probably still Addons. remember the same the missing link is not a prequel and not a sequel, and the story in history. and the sequel is like the story after the story, and the prequel - the story before the story.
and so - Yes. we have 2 days discount - two colonels cost 80 UAH, then 140. and the story of Sam is 275 UAH. too much... but the game itself is now 675 UAH is I think a bit like this game. on consoles, it 800.

in General, it's a shame that I'm so zaminusovali posts, for me the gamer, as the trucker (whom I am)

D
Dogmit 23.02.20

Avazor12
Or is that for DLC you need the game physically, not marketing - buy the game to buy the DLC?

Marketing be - first buy a good game. And if you like it, and can purchase DLC, which we will release later.

A
Alexander_Vesker 23.02.20

Amid084
Magnum 500
maybe he's on repak put wanted

M
Magnum 500 23.02.20

Alexander_Vesker
Everything is possible))

D
Denis Kyokushin 23.02.20

Avazor12
Avazor12 wrote:
in General, it's a shame that I'm so zaminusovali
If they sell DLC for games without reference to him, such schemers pararescue shaft.Will the pieces from the game to buy selectively.Disadvantageous also.As a variant to wait for the skidon or torrent

A
Avazor12 23.02.20

Alexander_Vesker
I will not deliver wanted. steam is not allowed to buy dlc without the purchased they have the same basic game.

N
Nervios 23.02.20

In the beginning, buying the game itself , the main steam (but there are a lot of different ways and stores ) , and then to this main game, buy DLS ! If you buy a license , then clean all sorts of tails of repak , and you never know anything can happen .If there are questions . then write me a personal message prompt if that.

N
Nervios 23.02.20

Avazor12 wrote:
I will not deliver wanted. steam is not allowed to buy dlc without the purchased they have the same basic game.
Even if it is bought , it is not like you couldn't put on the Repack ! Each DLS need for a separate hacking ))

V
Vi_rusx 04.05.22

Vyxyxol
Bad example) You can’t ride on wheels without the car itself, but it’s quite possible to play DLC without the main game, technically this can be implemented when, for example, DLC does not affect the scene of the main game in any way.
In the case of the subway, this could be done.

S
Scorpion_win 04.05.22

RevCrew
has long been

D
Denis-42 01.08.22

Amid084
And he has a head to wear a hat)))