3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EAGauss 23.02.20 03:47 pm

Questions on v multiplayer.3 (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare)

A continuation of the previous topic: Questions on network game v.2
302 Comments
Sort by:
I
IntelXeon 23.02.20

vadim7788, well, in pvvih cha persons. or pirates? If entities. find that Mona right there servak, if the pirates see Game-Monitor.com

7ZeBsTeR7 23.02.20

I have Windows 7 MP is not started, tried and pirates and litsuhe! help what to do!?

v
vadim7788 23.02.20

IntelXeon
pirates. But maybe not with the torrent took off. You look good if you don't get unsubscribed, Thank you!

m
marran 23.02.20

Guys! Tell me, please! When connecting to the server fails with the following:
/Name/ kicked player Name (for 0 minutes)... RESTRICTION: Service Communication Failure : Punkbstr.exe no heartbeats. It is sometimes possible to run a little bit, then again, popping up this message and disconnects from the game.

E
EAGauss 23.02.20

marran
Reinstall punkbuster using pbsetup.exe and check through pbsvc.exe

m
marran 23.02.20

You can download it from that link you gave me earlier? And what does check through pbsvc.exe?

E
EAGauss 23.02.20

http://www.evenbalance.com/downloads/pbsvc/pbsvc.exe

m
marran 23.02.20

Mr. Gauss. Reinstalled PunkBuster, checked service pbsvc.exe wrote that everything is OK! But still, this error is not passed... Maybe some more options?
PS yesterday, on this server everything was fine

v
vadim7788 23.02.20

vadim7788
all like anything,but after a moment threw and wrote: vadim7788 PunkBuster kicked player vadim7788for 0minutes)...PB INIT FAILURE (if this persists vizt evenbalance/com and click support to maually update PunkBuster)

v
vadim7788 23.02.20

IntelXeon
all like anything,but after a moment threw and wrote: vadim7788 PunkBuster kicked player vadim7788for 0minutes)...PB INIT FAILURE (if this persists vizt evenbalance/com and click support to maually update PunkBuster)

I
IntelXeon 23.02.20

vadim7788, remove completely the contents of the pb folder, copy the file there pbsetup.exe and install on the new!

v
vadim7788 23.02.20

IntelXeon
Thank you,I have not played)) I finally got them!!! Rescued.

r
rustemaga 23.02.20

please tell me!!!
I can not find the server,and before that everything was fine.
What happened? and how can I be?

I
IntelXeon 23.02.20

rustemaga, persons. or pirates? What version?

m
marran 23.02.20

Guys, maybe I should do the same as advised Вадиму7788? Delete everything in pb folder, then install again?

r
rustemaga 23.02.20

IntelXeon,pirates,version 1.7

m
marran 23.02.20

Guys! Finally found the problem! It turns out many people... Let's understand together!
In the description of the problem, I forgot to add:
/marran/ kicked player /marran/ (for 0 minutes)... RESTRICTION: Service Communication Failure : Pnkbstrb.exe no heartbeats.
This is the name of the service, only two of them: PnkBstrA.exe and PnkBstrB.exe. So it is with PnkBstrB.exe problem: it does not start. After cleaning and reinstalling PunkBuster I go to control panel=>administrative tools=>services. PnkBstrA included, but PnkBstrB is not running! Turn it on manually, but after about 2 minutes he dies... as if something is jamming it. NOD32 antivirus is disabled... what anyone thought about this? Help, do not be silent!

r
rustemaga 23.02.20

IntelXeon
I'm in this business do not understand what to do next

I
IntelXeon 23.02.20

rustemaga, ehhhh look go to the site for example Game-Monitor, choose server (I picked the first), copy the IP address. Go into a game and press (~) Rus. the letter e cha wliom top corner of the screen to see the console, you are introduced to: connect 212.85.69.40:28960 (the ip address can be any) and press Enter

marran, in short do this:
1. Delete all the contents in the folder pb
2. Download, put in folder pb pbsetup utility
2.and. Let her run and install Punkbuster
3. Check whether the file PnkBstrА and PnkBstrB in firewall/the firewall
4. Check not set to block antivirus these files
5. Check whether the hanging PnkBstrA.exe and PnkBstrB.exe in task Manager (they must be running always)

If not, then:
Go to start > control Panel > administrative tools > Services and find the PnkBstrA and PnkBstrB
http://s50.radikal.ru/i127/1008/14/85353269e8d5.png

both services must be running in the properties should be a startup type: Auto
In order to provide more stability, you can configure automatic service restart:
Click on the service properties tab of the Recovery - and all three Windows have restart the service.
It is also desirable to reduce the restart time up to 20-30 seconds.
Add rules to your firewall so that the service PnkBstrA, PnkBstrB had access to the Internet.
Services are the files:
\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrB.exe
With the installation of services, rules are automatically created only for Brandmauer Windows, so there is nothing to prescribe unnecessary, everything is done already for you.

Good Luck!!!

m
marran 23.02.20

))) Thank You, IntelXeon! The fact that I had read all this and did, and why I write... In the screenshot, the cat. you sent, it was shown that both services are running. But the fact of the problem is that after a while PnkBstrB crashes (settings in the services installed - does not help), but PnkBstrA is running fine. This happens after about 2 minutes, by the Way, if you try to run the game immediately after install Pb, then PnkBstrB.exe will turn off immediately. The firewall is not running, so I think it's not him. But anti-virus more difficult... I Have NOD32 ESS (ESS - means with a built-in firewall) and saw filter mode - where these services were not available, so he does not block them (at least in this tab). The more I like them in settings nowhere to be found, therefore, to see whether or not, and blocks whether they NOD or not, I can't... Because I don't know where to look. If you know a little bit of setup NOD32, tell me, please, where to check and how!

Finally I will say this: I checked all this with disabled firewall and real-time filtering (in short completely off. NOD as far as possible). There is still suspicion on the version of Windows I try it for the first time: Zver CD 2010. Before that was Zver CD 9.2.3 - had no problems! Moreover, with the same antivirus (NOD 32 v.4.0.474). There I do any settings not digging.

In General, either the wind or still antivirus settings (again, because of the peculiarities of a particular version of Windows), or then don't know what...(

PS once again thanks that responded))
P. P. S. Mr. Gauss, why are you silent??