3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 23.02.20 03:47 pm

5 months of polishing (Cyberpunk 2077)

if, in principle, the game in April will be ready, but they took 5 months to Polish, in fact it should reduce the number of patches a La the Witcher patch 31? think how many more patches will be released after 5 months of polishing?
7 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg Adrenalin 23.02.20

SkyraX
Plan the amount of hard , and have a headache.

B
BaatarTengu 23.02.20

SkyraX
Let them really good the game will be Polish and don't spend time on making it unnecessary scalamogna rays. The main thing was excellent optimization and a crazy plot. I think patches will be on the stability of the game, well, maybe 2-3.

g
gennaz 23.02.20

BaatarTengu
I think they now optimize version for ps 4 and Xbox one, as there is even a 30 frames cannot be retrieved. Well, with a PC version everything is clear, there are deeply stuck their rake NVIDIA, the result of the performance for many will be shocking.

B
BaatarTengu 23.02.20

gennaz
I would not want to go sticking your rake neither nvidia nor amd. Albeit better than on the optimization work developed, and not on technology which really can not be optimized. Although the Witcher is great.

g
gennaz 23.02.20

BaatarTengu
I would not want to go sticking your rake neither nvidia and amd
It would be the perfect option!

B
BaatarTengu 23.02.20

gennaz
And that red and that green namutili there, and eventually get 10 fps even with multiple cards.

V
Vaipen 23.02.20

Well, as the game is not polaroi a patch the first day has not been canceled. It has become a tradition. Then there will be a patch that will fix this patch. Then there will be a patch to fix the slideshow on a PC cheaper than 100k. Then will the DLS, then it will be patch fixes the problem with nezapuschennoy DLS.