3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GunnarRUS 23.09.19 11:39 am

The creation of the corsairs IV in Unity3D (Корсары 4)

screenshots
http://rusfolder.com/foto/view_foto/ponqpy435z0k/

This is a new hope to continue the corsairs. I am a developer of flash games http://www.playground.ru/flash/shot/zvezdnie_voyni_istoriya_povstantsa-12561/ (one of them). Just saying project will be created in Unity3D.
Team KAIZOKU.RU (i.e. Kaizoku Pirates in Japanese)
About: Long established mods for Mount & Blade. After I mastered Photoshop and 3Ds max. Fond of Dogs since 2003 when I bought age of pirates 2. Seaward.ru bailed on the Project and I decided to take it into their own hands. Unity3D know 70%, and that's a lot (I mean where everything is in the engine, etc.), but the scripting has always been a problem.
Who need a team: don't Get me wrong, the project will be new and therefore of Pirates 2 and 3 will be totally gone. Remember return of the legend code of civil procedure and there all taken from II And III, Le Corsaire (almost everything except the City of lost ships and Tenochtitlan and a few other locations, as well as music.
So the team needs (though I Understand and know how to create a game, but I cant do it alone) Textwrite, 3D modelers, Composer (writing music, I have not), Scripters (C# only, as in Unity there is the language, but in addition there are still JavaScript and Boo is a dialect of my least favorite of the Python language) in principle, all (Scenes, models and Animations take).
About the dogs to Each his own: Project Announcement I liked it, but it's DAMN old engine Storm Engine, at the time this was high quality engine, but now is the past. BlackMark Studio certainly done that create another addon.
If you remember the code of civil procedure and VL they are Addons Corsairs III, respectively, to Each his own this is also an add-on to the K3 (But of course many will deny and say that it is to the CCP, but they will be right only half).
If you go to the story, something will change... But more on that later
Almost forgot, still need those people who worked with Unity3D.

Still remember when I was sitting in Internet and reading about corsairs IV, dreamed that there will add horses (I dreamed about playing with the free world with the horses and then came Mount & Blade, the game is similar with the Corsairs).
Why I don't take Storm Engine 2.8, as I said earlier it is outdated, it is limited capabilities, etc., but there is Unity everything is possible. Even here is an example of NFS World was made in Unity3D, as well as countless apps and flash games made on this engine.
In General who wants to contact me write to contact http://vk.com/id66939687.

This information will break up quickly on the Internet, in any case, those who waited Corsairs 4 years ago now can join without exception and learns along the way.
61 Comments
Sort by:
S
SLAVN 23.09.19

HMM! Not too loud the statement of the young man? And the rights to the name and brand owned by Akella.

From the above read it is possible to draw only one conclusion - there was another dreamer, of which in the Internet with similar ideas are a dime a dozen.

Although you never know, maybe you GunnarRUS really gather a strong team and something to do, which I very much doubt, but nevertheless good luck to you.

G
GunnarRUS 23.09.19

Collect here right now to fix the problems with money and begin to create when they get first achievements will send screenshots

S
SLAVN 23.09.19

If you can't find at least one good and even excellent Skripter, we can not even start.

G
GunnarRUS 23.09.19

Already found one who understands C#

S
SLAVN 23.09.19

Looks like another addon is dead, and not born:)))

G
GunnarRUS 23.09.19

You are wrong the development is in full swing

S
SLAVN 23.09.19

Well then, it pleases.

M
Muxa11rus 23.09.19

I can say this news was bookmarked!If the game will come with a Bang then sell it)And wait for the first screenshots and video )

S
SLAVN 23.09.19

GunnarRUS
You then write how the work is progressing and what he's done, if everything is in full swing.

M
Muxa11rus 23.09.19

create a better website though ucoze and post screenshots for it I would be very grateful just really love pirates :)

M
Muxa11rus 23.09.19

Anyone interested the new speed: to Each his own

G
GunnarRUS 23.09.19

Already know today I'm going to buy, evaluate

S
SLAVN 23.09.19

As far as I know, the discs are only on Monday will be in stores http://sundukpirata.com/forum/31-436-61340-16-1354869573 and the digital version can at least now buy

G
GunnarRUS 23.09.19

Already ordered the digital version)

G
GunnarRUS 23.09.19

I now have the traffic ended and I want the disk

S
SLAVN 23.09.19

I buy a CD to the collection, the more it looks very original.

L
LaihoESP 23.09.19

Are you kidding me? 2013th on the nose, and they all play 2005 rewrite. And in fact nothing changes.

G
GunnarRUS 23.09.19

A new version of Unity 4.0 came out, there was more room than in the 3.5 version) so that the graphics will be awesome) in a week I will try to make a video that is already finished)

M
Muxa11rus 23.09.19

GunnarRUS
Looking forward to it :D

G
GunnarRUS 23.09.19

A case of you don't want prisoedinitsja to the project) write to me in PM, you have Vkontakte?