3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aresid 26.02.20 11:47 pm

The conquerors how to kill the Manticore? (Titan Quest)

I have a level 42 conqueror. Faced with a Manticore, not fails to kill, perverted with skill in any way (via mysticism) while Manticore wets me like a puppy!

How to bring down that???
23 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aresid 26.02.20

Blah... Hike one of the conquerors didn't kill all the game is over!!! :(

b
bigbobr 26.02.20

Mozht you crooked Persian pumped? Pull the skills transfer over. Niche content can not say, because he is still 27 LVL, and play a mage

Edith: LVL 28 =)

Edith: LVL 29 =))

U
Unl345h3d 26.02.20

Take another hero...:)
I, for instance, play Brigando (aspect on a spear). No problems to mention this Manticore: not once she didn't kill me, even almost got hurt.. was level 40. In rukopashka for the grain you got her!!
I don't know what her problem may be.

A
Aresid 26.02.20

theGeNiUSS

Listen, maybe you also like respicere the computer to enable the game to run? I know all this, you're probably a Manticore in the eye has not seen!
Oh, by the way, my knowledge in basic/Fortran showed you, Bravo!!! ;)

Kolyasyk

No, I fundamentally conqueror savoly, I have the excitement came, when I had see her, the adrenaline most there steeper than my Persian!
I think brigando it without problems to blame, given his skills as a fatal blow, anatomy, aligned strike, open wound, poison, etc. plus hunter is not a bad skill plus the spear in itself is a powerful weapon.... something tells me that this is the most powerful fighter, especially in combat one on one.

That written and drool flowed want brigando!!! ;)

U
Ura69 26.02.20

I understand that we are talking about epic (by level), because to legendary I haven't got. I killed ancient + flag. Forums read what you advised her to skip until good things, and then it sort of easier. Me too, it hurt, did not want to miss. Killed as described, but it is very long and dreary, though absolutely safe. Not much to beat the ancients, I was distracting themselves, not engaging her in battle. Good luck.

A
Aresid 26.02.20

Ura69

Yes we are talking about epic. In principle, I have almost the same thoughts: either using the flag ride to complete, except instead of the ancient (they have the little damage and cooldown, long) using colossus or go to Telkine at the end of Egypt, there it should be milk for the fabled stuff, get dressed up and visit a cute Manticore! And so I have clothes now a quiet sadness, nothing special (the damage per second 710 somewhere), and producivity my own clothes through the exchange, or any TQVault I don't like it, well, I don't like cheating don't see the joke...

And so, thank you for sharing the experience.

T
TruMdz 26.02.20

So let me guess, beat you beat, cool beat, but that's only once she's on you the damage or shoots lightning breath does, you're dead, resists is not enough, and that she, even with max resists, decent, right?

Now, listen to how to really kill this Thing, and the rest of the ugly descendants of evolution (of Dracolich esche vstretish, Chimera - same Makar, only Hydra I came bummer, but there soprotivleniy to ease in -82, had to postpone it for later) is not particularly izbrisati skills...

1. Requirements.
...1.1. Skills:
........ To pump the entire thread deroche, the Art of War, to the max, except for that of Crete.
........ In the branch of Art of Protection necessary to have the kick shield with a run.
...1.2. Equipment:
........ Bottle life 30 pieces.
........ Axe/Mace/sword + shield, which pofik.
........ 2 sword, and one of them (and preferably both) should have the attribute Slow attack speed by XX% for Y second Y.. The value XX is desirable to have at least 60%, better >70 (I - 72) if you find a sword with >80 - take it without hesitation, for any money, regardless of any attributes. The value of Y. Y is preferably not less than 1.5 seconds. Swords mostly look for traders, in the battle has rarely come out.
2. Training.
...2.1. Clear the level before the Manticore, nobody should interfere.
...2.2. IN ANY CASE DON'T USE IN THE FORM OF AN EAR. You now will only harm.
...2.3. Can activate the active shield, etc.
...2.4. A sword with a slow pick in main hand (the one that takes the weapon, not the shield).
...2.5. Attack speed 2 swords you do not need to be not less than 150%, the best is 171% higher.
3. The process of extermination of the adversary in the area of the river Styx.
...3.1. Choose the free space you should have room for maneuver.
...3.2. Take an Axe/Mace/sword + shield and using the attack with a shield, quickly comrades distance between himself and her, stunning her at the same time (though just a little bit).
...3.3. Only struck the shield, immediately switch to 2 sword (key W) and apply at least a couple of strikes against her.
...3.4. Her attack speed slow, now watch her, as she will start to become the buck or to raise the tail, start running around her. Why? This animation tells us that she wants to shoot electricity/poisoning spikes. Not see some time, it will instantly turns for you when you go animation shots and actually shot, it will look in the same direction. You will have from 0.5 to 1.2 seconds-that-be to leave the line of fire, go to the side or back and continue to crush her with swords. Only when you obbegat, try to run close to it, sometimes it gets you so thorns, keep the distance not more than the height of your feet (in game measurements).
...3.5. Section 3.4 is repeated until the complete extermination of the foe.

Method is absolutely safe and reliable, the only thing you need care and accuracy the click of the mouse. The only one I have is not a ride (unless you count Typhoon, but that is a separate case) - Hydra. In all because of poison/fire/cold she has a wide fan, and touching the side of space-specific animations for these actions, i.e. just one of the heads, always different, just gets you, but not blow, and nasty.

Good luck!

U
Ura69 26.02.20

Aresid
At the expense of the ancients, do not know know, but they become stronger depending on the level at which you play. I am now on the legend in Greece (about the middle), without them it would be at all hard, and they are steeper than me. Yes the biggest problem they have is a long cooldown. Ball would nature as a second specialization, then we would all taxiing, and so we have what we have. In General, this class will fight very hard. The legend for me, even regular centaurs - risk. 4-5 centaur with a senior (blowing the horn) and I'm dead. Now really drop (knocked out) a number of purple clothes - a bit better, but still tornasol to go dalshe - started to swing the Druid. For Manticore - for me, it was the hardest on all epics - the rest easier to beat. Dracolich - can not be afraid, but to get to thrash it - I have the MRC did not have any problems. The option that described TruMdz I met on the forums. Not tried it myself, but it seems - it will work too, although the mouse will have to move well. Most embarrassing moment, if they kill - start all over again. But attention is necessary and vmem case.

T
TruMdz 26.02.20

2 Ura69
And you're on the legend in Greece far has it gone?

U
Ura69 26.02.20

TruMdz

I wrote about the middle. Went on Delphi. But, if the difference between normal and epic Greece I never felt before the train, but now it felt right. Beat great. The crowd does not climb as before. In General, the game became very difficult. Besides, I wanted to pump pure warrior (no second school), chose to protect only to raise strength and health - in skills have not thrown any points. Now remade warrior, but have not tried it yet - still trying things though some find acceptable - go on epic Bike (and sometimes a normal, although it did track I have to beat is not obtained). To go is of course possible and the legend yet, but I estimate as will be further - I do not see happy prospect, so try to make life easier.

A
Aresid 26.02.20

Ura69

At the expense of the ancients were not aware that they become stronger, watched their levels http://www.gamebanshee.com/titanquest/skills/ancestralhorn.php and http://www.titancalc.com/TitanCalc.asp?mastery=Warrior&master1=3&master2=0

So there is a level 15 ancient has the following performance characteristics:
190 Energy Cost 5 Summon Limit
Ancestral Warrior Attributes: Life Time 24 Seconds, 750 Health, 300 Energy
Ancestral Warrior Abilities: 125-166 Damage

More level 15 they are not going (personal experience there are some clothes that give + to a skill of the warrior), and then I do not like the crowd to play, I like the warrior myself.

TruMdz

Yes that's right you guessed it! ;)

The essence of killing the Manticore, I realized - the main thing its to slow and the sword is also interesting - thank you!
The Chimera I already otimel on weighed myself gear with resist to lightning and no problems, schA passed over the great wall on epics (Level 46+). The game went more dynamic ;)

In principle, the crowds don't scare me, although for a long time in them will not last, I have a strategy for this - run into the crowd Shield Charge + Batter + War Wind + bottle of health ;) run away and then finish off those who survived ;), while the Neanderthals with their veins did mischief, with melee is no problem but the shamans with their magic and archers these problems create, so they are the first to be sentenced to death.

Of armor wearing legendary Kondoran Girdle and Doxa Kalo, the epic Warrior's Buskin, Shield of the Cobra, Phantom Bane and Ring of the Shang, the green helmet and watches.

So.

U
Ura69 26.02.20

Aresid

The legend of the Ancient 15th level the lives of more than 4K. The damage will not tell, did not pay attention - does it increase?
By the end of epic I got from a purple was just a sword (I took it off - not taxis. Running around with yellow toform, embossed with the Cyclops - there are more damage + 32 strength + insert). Filetovogo clothes I began to fall in the end in the cave before the 3rd Talos found as much as 2. Then with the Titanium (ran it 10 times killed - dropped 3-4 pieces). Easier to beat them on the legend. Ran into a centaur, the Cyclops and the best (most simple - close by and easy to kill) a spider in a burning garden. They navibul principle all purple. However, a number of prophetic don't wear - don't like (the green + insert - better). War Wind on the legend I did not like - only scratches interview (was almost on the Maxim) - removed all points from there to put them in now protection. After the re - relieved. In prinipe Greece to go really, then I can not say.

TruMdz

What I wrote in the PM - I replied. I do not know whether. Don't often write in the forums. If something did not write how to answer.

K
Kropins 26.02.20

My experience in the fight against the Manticore. My development - Warrior + Defender (from defender's pumped half thermometer and lechilka). Epic.

1. Of course, clean up all around.
2. Approached in the distance to her only to see. Stick the flag. She already sees you and starts at you to move. Step about five moves, then stops. You, too, stop and call of the ancients (I have them pumped up to max). Again, a little escape. Surrounded by ancient Manticore and begin to beat her. Meanwhile, running around it at the distance of several steps. She turns for you, but not for long - about two turns. She then switches to one of the oldest. Then come closer and begin to beat her (I hit one with a sword, and if I could have two it would be all good). Beat 5...6 seconds and depart on the same couple of steps and continue circling. Meanwhile, the Manticore current ancient scores and trying to switch to you or following ancient. If you, circling and waiting until it stops spinning. If the ancient one, come and beat her again.
Then carefully ancient there themselves to die. In General cashing out itself from her back (South-West of the map, if I remember correctly). It is for you to run away will not.
3. Waiting until the call of the ancients again.

I managed to score a Manticore three times (if I have two swords - it would be possible for one or two times).

K
Kropins 26.02.20

My experience in the fight against the Manticore. Epic. My development - Warrior + Defender (from defender's pumped half thermometer and lechilka). Level 42. About 580 DPS.

1. Of course, clean up all around.
2. Approached in the distance to her only to see. Stick the flag. She already sees you and starts at you to move. Step about five moves, then stops. You, too, stop and call of the ancients (I have them pumped up to max). Again, a little escape. Surrounded by ancient Manticore and begin to beat her. Meanwhile, running around it at the distance of several steps. She turns for you, but not for long - about two turns. She then switches to one of the oldest. Then come closer and begin to beat her (I hit one with a sword, and if I could have two it would be all good). Beat 5...6 seconds and depart on the same couple of steps and continue circling. Meanwhile, the Manticore current ancient scores and trying to switch to you or following ancient. If you, circling and waiting until it stops spinning. If the ancient one, come and beat her again.
Then carefully ancient there themselves to die. In General cashing out itself from her back (South-West of the map, if I remember correctly). It is for you to run away will not.
3. Waiting until the call of the ancients again.

I managed to score a Manticore three times (if I have two swords - it would be possible for one or two times).

U
Ura69 26.02.20

As for me so this method probably is the best, because it combines both. Additional security in the state that the Manticore is distracted by the murder you're ancient, and you in this case act as the main Keeler Manticore. In my opinion it should work...

Kropins
What would using two swords, it is necessary to throw at least 1 in the skill Dual Wield.

K
Kropins 26.02.20

Ura69

So. On the first cycle I knocked her half life (came to strike twice while she was distracted). The second loop was not very successful - it is a long time for me watched. And on the third cycle it came skiff :)

B
Bdysch 26.02.20

Pumped to the max fighters, 1 skill to the flag, all skills (6, I think) on its derivative (additive to the flag, can't remember the name) plus 1 skill and 6 skill tune to the second tune (-25% health from the enemy).
The Manticore has dissolved in the noodles.
Skorpioni the king lives in General 15 seconds.

And best of all, it is a shrine of mastery, along with a fighting tune.
Go to the mobs, say FAS and only have time to collect loot :))
Warriors with master shrina more fly into a rage and the main thing is to find the crowd a little more, even putting a flag no time :)

A
Aresid 26.02.20

Bdist

And how many times the fighters were released? 1?

What is a shrine of mastery?

Scorpioni king full л0х with it generally no problems ever. Come to him picdish him with a sword (or any bombs) and guzzle the bottle. He also drops ve-h-h-ry fast and the loot is good with him :)

P
Patrogal 26.02.20

Aresid
I too had a hell of a sports interest in this ruthless creature))
first time five died, then began to take revenge))
I beat it:
came in tight and began beating in the face, bite her quietly, I have a good regen. beat longer than seven seconds is not desirable as it sneezes ice every 8-9 seconds (a stop watch did NOT measure). I counted seven, and start to run around, but you will start to sneeze - run up the side and keep hitting.
can make the bleeding, but then I drink the Khilok and it takes only half lives, on recovery time I'm running around in circles and waiting for the sneeze, as soon as it happened run up the side and again seven seconds I'm in
in General, it is necessary with full health (just in case) to beat her for no longer than 7 seconds, and start only after you sneeze
poison if you did, too, just run and othersa to complete

P
Patrogal 26.02.20

Aresid
and didn't use any Activox, I did not shake, chase with a shield