3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yuriy Dedenev 26.02.20 11:50 pm

How to download Russian version of Syndicate? (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Today Epic Games handed out for free the standard version of Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Registration tied to the post, which in Uplay. The game appeared in Uplay. Decided to download and when downloading does. Same story with Assassin's Creed IV, which also handed out a year or two ago (not remember exactly). What you need to do to be able to download these games in Russian???
26 Comments
Sort by:
p
punck 26.02.20

Yuri Dedenev
NG is files text and sound try to add them,I'm so bioshok and 3 stars rocked.

T
Tiberiym 26.02.20

Maybe some settings to change? Look at your region, because I have that Black Flag that Syndicate is entirely in Russian sway.

Y
Yuriy Dedenev 26.02.20

Tiberiym
In the account settings Yupley worth, Russian language, location: Ukraine. But in this joke. I downloaded part 3 and unity are in Russian, and Syndicate and black Flag, only on English or any other than Russian

S
SonyK_2 26.02.20

Yuri Dedenev wrote:
In the account settings Yupley worth, Russian language, location: Ukraine...
Even if you set Yupley and EGS included Russian and connect with those services from Russia, the version obtained in Jublee through the EGS does not give to select when installing Russian language (none).
Spoiler
Apparently epic have given such a version, or both services because of the influx of freeloaders glyuknul. For example Rayman Legends received in Jublee through EGS, from downloaded Russian.
Spoiler
Distribution of Syndicate interesting, with 2 suits - anyone know they were paid?
Spoiler

d
dimon-alfa 26.02.20

SonyK_2
In my opinion it suits for pre-order the game were given. As the game came out I spiritel was such costumes are available. Later purchasing the full version (after all additions) noticed that in addition to these costumes have become available and others.

D
Dimson_62 26.02.20

https://www.playground.ru/files/rusifikator_assassins_creed_syndicate_tekst_i_zvuk_1_31_uplay-116420/

M
Marsj 26.02.20

Activation of EN-localization, according to the forum of ubisoft, a long-standing problem of the game.

Anyway :)
Spoiler

A
Alexandr_Nem 26.02.20

as I understand it, ECCP is not tied to your game launcher from yubisoft I division 2 were in English when first time using ECCP launched, then kasol this launcher, and when running through yupley, Russian have you hit yourself

Y
Yuriy Dedenev 26.02.20

Alexandr_Nem
I krasnal it as soon as I got the game but the offer to download the Russian version or the update was never.
You can of course delete and try again to download, but 38гб... Long wait

S
Sanich.77 26.02.20

https://support.ubisoft.com/ru-RU/Faqs/000053118/Getting-a-free-copy-of-Assassin-s-Creed-Syndicate-from-the-Epic-Games-Store-ACS written the reason and how to fix it. check it out. Did not help((((

Y
Yuriy Dedenev 26.02.20

Sanich.77
Don't try

Y
Yuriy Dedenev 26.02.20

Sanich.77
Alexandr_Nem
Marsj
Dimson_62
SonyK_2
punck
Tiberiym
Here are all the response from Yubikov. Not mine, found in the Internet.

A
Arevac 26.02.20

Yuri Dedenev
https://yadi.sk/d/uGjyYwDCntEv-Q file with Russian localization. Copy with replacement in the game folder. Go to the game, in the sound settings, check what you need to Russian. Exit the game and log in again.

P
PunksPlay 26.02.20

Arevac
God bless

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.02.20

Wonder girls dance:
Uplay Store
A strange technical feature

M
MakeHtosh 26.02.20

Yesterday appealed to yubikam for this reason

M
MAPIIIAJI 26.02.20

Please tell me how saving a pirate(CODEX) on litsuhu to transfer?????

C
CrowBY 26.02.20

SonyK_2
it's just free costumes
Spoiler

Y
Yuriy Dedenev 26.02.20

Arevac
Thank you

S
Seanbot 26.02.20

Arevac
It is, unfortunately, not fully working
The voices are gone, subtitling in English language(
the interface became Russian half after the first login, after rejoining fully Russ, but with the same problems(sound and subs)