3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Glaz0806 26.02.20 11:50 pm

In games 75+ fps, but the image is retarding

In many games: Battlefield 1,4,5, Dota 2, Rust, Apex, Battlefront 2, Squad, in General, mostly in shooters, has brakes, on different graphics settings, the same that at a minimum that on ultra settings. There is no overheating(different test utilities), with the Internet no problems, the driver put only of.sites virusnyak no, the system changed, the system unit is open. Noticed that when you turn on Vert.sync issue is fixed in all games, but the mouse becomes too smooth, which for online gaming is not good. In this connection a problem ? It is possible to play without Vert.synchronization and to avoid braking, and the smooth mouse ?

Motherboard: MSI Gaming Plus B450
RAM: A-Data XPG 16Gb SPECTRIX D41 RGB (16-18-18)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
Video card: AMD Radeon RX 590
Screw 1: Samsung 850 SSD 120GB (120 GB, SATA-III)
Screw 2: WDC WD10EZEX-21WN4A0 (1 TB, 7200 RPM, SATA-III)
Power supply: AeroCool VX-750 750W
Monitor:ViewSonic VX2457-MHD TN 75Ghz
20 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glaz0806 26.02.20

The screen tearing that doesn't look more at what stuttery. With fries syncom by the way the difference is not visible at all.

v
vitalik76 26.02.20

You can, you can, but the fps thing was. See you in the sky, will 200фпс, refer to the busier part of the scene will be 20фпс. And all of these races on the eye are well accepted, while the average fps is very good. You need pomonitorit fps, but not the middle and not even instant, and the parameters fps 0.1% LOW fps and 0.1% LOW. Only if these parameters while the game will not be any significant drawdown fps, you can exhale and say my supercomputer really cope with any task. If they do, then alas, or razresheniye and quality reduce, or vertical sync enable. But when vertical sync fps in some areas can be significantly reduced.

G
Glaz0806 26.02.20

vitalik76
Conducted benchmark Afterburner with these indicators, the jumps below 75 was not in most games. Changed to the lowest resolution, the problem also persists.

v
vitalik76 26.02.20

Where is the benchmark? Talk about specific games. Run a background program to monitor and try looking at the settings fps 0.1% LOW fps and 0.1% LOW.

If below 75фпс nowhere, nowhere, never, no, then enabling V-sync 60Hz it should help.

G
Glaz0806 26.02.20

vitalik76
These indicators are displayed in Afterburner, just need to enable the benchmark offhand. Vert.synchronization helps both times, completely eliminates brake, but I wonder how to play without brakes and without Vert.sync, because when on Vert.sync appears smooth mouse for online games is not Gud.

M
Marsj 26.02.20

In the graphic driver, choose adaptive Vert. or make sync limit fps (framerate limit - RivaTuner) which will not be long shots, or wait, when there will be support Boost for these games.

G
Glaz0806 26.02.20

Marsj
Drivers AMD not found how to enable adaptive sync, but tonight will try the second tip.

M
Marsj 26.02.20

Glaz0806
Games - radeon enhanced sync limit the frame rate - radeon chill.

G
Glaz0806 26.02.20

Marsj
That is, you can use the radeon chill instead of Riva Tuner ? The principle of one ?

M
Marsj 26.02.20

Glaz0806
Try with the better running game.

G
Glaz0806 26.02.20

Marsj
Thanks, I'll try, and then accomplish your goal

G
Glaz0806 26.02.20

Marsj
In General, I tried Radeon Chill to put a limit on 75Hz, and everything was fine, stuttery gone like everywhere, BUT why is it in Battle 5 and 4 appeared breaks(screen tearing), but Rust in General picture perfect, no tutterow, no breaks. What does it all mean ?

M
MunchkiN 616 26.02.20

probably for the same reason, when proper helicopter overcame the blades are going in zigzags and all sorts of breaks. because the human eye does not perceive more than 24 frames peck-peck.
my card had this problem its essence in brief was due to cut CPU and I game 2 vold it seemed to me that it hinders in fact, there is animation with brakes sapina peck-peck. from the list that Igor is not the case.
and the gaps this problem is the fact that that mortar update rate horizontal and vertical blanking is not the same as what integers storyboard. a entot rust may actually be slower around because the speed of his internal updates (not to be confused with fps), let's say, 60 or less, or Vice versa. so I Pitch hypothesis. and finally if the drivers have any frame buffering its better to disable it. it might slow down when in-sung

M
Marsj 26.02.20

Glaz0806
In this case, in Battle, 5 and 4, try RivaTuner. Test mode scanline sync.

M
Mihail Dantes 26.02.20

It's okay, the best solution would be buying a monitor with Freesync or Gsync, then the image will be smooth as during vertical sync, but without input lag. And in any case better Bloch fps, that was always at the same level. If the game gives 2 times more personnel than gertsovka monitor, you can enable quick sync, but only on maps is green.

G
Glaz0806 26.02.20

Mikhail Dantes
I have a monitor with fries syncom, interestingly, the gaps appear and with fries included syncom, it is not at all clear, or did not seem to work

G
Glaz0806 26.02.20

Free or sync only works with DP port ?

G
Glaz0806 26.02.20

Interesting situation, at first I wanted to remove stuttery, gaps was not, now by limiting FPS, stuttery disappeared, PSU imput lag no mouse, but there are gaps in some games, which is why it is not cleaned free of sinkom

S
Subaru MotorSports 26.02.20

Glaz0806
Breaks in some games there is a window without a frame, try.

G
Glaz0806 26.02.20

In General, all thanks, the problem was solved. In RivaTuner turned Scanline Sync, FPS is limited to 75 frames, like gertsovka monitor, and lost stuttery and screen tiring in all games, why the AMD driver does it bad, he takes one or the other. In practice, I did all this, but I can not understand what is the problem ? Explain, please..