3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 26.02.20 11:50 pm

What one computer??? v.8

Continue to be measured Pis.. ahem... with the power of computers.
Old topic here

Earnest request: if you post a photo, then hide under the spoiler! Otherwise, a message that pictures will not be removed under the spoiler, will be deleted.
176 Comments
Sort by:
S
S A M S U L 25.10.20

Lex-one think the choice of the right rtx 3090 under 8k and replace titanium

L
Lex-one 25.10.20

S A M S U L
3090 on the ultras will be many games in 4 to not pull. Which 8 to?

S
S A M S U L 25.10.20

Lex-one
The slov is not mine but the nvidia at least in 4k takes out but redundant - 3090 for serious work - road 3080 cheaper

-
-SK.art- 14.11.20

Finally, I've updated my "pet" ...

Tytz

A little earlier got cool headphones.

Config Bake⬥ CPU: Intel Core i9 9940'4.8GHz (1.26v), mesh 3.1GHz (1.1v)
⬥ cooler: NZXT Kraken X73
⬥ MB: Asus PRIME X299-AII
⬥ RAM: 4 x 8GB Corsair VENGEANCE® RGB 3466 MHz @ 3800 MHz
⬥ Video: Palit GeForce RTX 3080 GAMEROCK OC
⬥ SSD: 512 GB Toshiba OCZ RD400 /OS/Game/
⬥ SSD: 500 GB Samsung 850 Evo /Game/
⬥ HDD: 3TB Toshiba [DT01ACA300]
⬥ Sound: Creative Sound BlasterX AE-9
⬥ PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower iRGB PLUS 1200W
⬥ AC: 5.1 TH 200st 201st RMS
⬥ AC: Soundbar Yamaha YAS-107
⬥ Headphone 1: Z MusicDealer XXL Limited Edition
⬥ Headphone 2: AKG 712 Pro
⬥ Headphone 3: Fostex T40RP MK3
⬥ Case: NZXT Phantom 530
⬥ Mouse 1: Logitech G102 Prodigy
⬥ Mouse 2: A4Tech Bloody R8-1
⬥ Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum
⬥ Gamepad: X-box™ Controller for Windows
⬥ Router Keenetic Giga KN-1010
⬥ Monitor 1: 49" Samsung C49HG90DMI /3840 x1080, 144Hz, HDR600, S-PVA/
⬥ Monitor 2: 55" Hisense H55A6100 /4K, HDR, VA/
⬥ OC: Windows ® 10 Pro 64-bit

i
insel260 14.11.20

Saved money for 3070 (16 GB), but suddenly realized that my percent R5 1600x will not take it out, figured out the budget and realized that to keep up with modernity and taste all the possibilities of games, I need more than 150,000 rubles.
Once again I thought and put an end to the PC.
Bought an Xbox Series X.
Satisfied like an elephant. 4k picture with multiseping up to 8k, RTX, great graphics, 120 fps and all this fun for 50k rubles! 100,000 rubles benefit!

Well, you keep measuring. The PC platform is not profitable now.

E
Evil Clown 14.11.20

insel260
Congratulations on the purchase.

-
-SK.art- 14.11.20

insel260 wrote:
Rtx
it's only there on paper, alas.

i
insel260 15.11.20

Evil Clown
Thank you.

-SK.art-
Ahaha, well, yes. Tell yourself that more often playing at 1080.
As if you can't see the difference between graphics with and without mouths.

L
Lex-one 15.11.20

insel260
If you are not a sophisticated gamer, it is quite a good purchase, in which cyberpunk to play.
But the console is never like a PC.

i
insel260 15.11.20

Lex-one
Yes, I can't go 30 games a day, 1-2 games a year, well, can get into a nasty and run something old...
But about whether it compares to the PC or not, here I do not agree with you. If we consider the game theme - then there are no differences, in fact. The only thing the user can't edit is the "guts" of the game (for example, the editorial of ballistics in STALKER). The rest - the console, even wins. Minimum iron costs with the same graphics.
Look, 2020. The console caught up with the PC in resolution and fps in games by 4k.

And yes, never think I'm a fanboy of consoles. No! Since 98, I have only used a PC. A couple of years ago, gave for a time Xbox one in the fore to chase. And so, of all my consoles there were only dandy in 95 and sega in 97. So I have a lot of respect for the PC platform. But, for now, it's too expensive for toys.

L
Lex-one 15.11.20

insel260
insel260 wrote:
The only thing the user can't edit is "guts"
This is a huge PC, it's fashion, fashion for everything and everything.

i
insel260 15.11.20

Lex-one
As, I managed to make sure, the console also has fashion. Maybe there are not so many of them as on the PC platform, but for the same skyrim few people will put the whole million on the game, and will limit only to the amount that it will be more to his liking.
And if you consider the latest games, fashion is not all games support. Resheimed does not count, and it is on the console can be corrected. Of the last AAA games released, how much does fashion support?

i
insel260 15.11.20

Lex-one
The only 2 minus console compared to the PC platform:
1. that everyone is required to have a digital signature. I mean, be licensed. Thus - the torrent of the edicy is not for consolers.
2. The prices for games on the console are exactly 2 times higher. (but you can save on sales or buying in Argentina).

L
Lex-one 15.11.20

insel260
Well if you take AAA games, it's a little (re2.re3,SW,MH:world,). But a lot of indie projects.
insel260 wrote:
How, I've been able to make sure, there's fashion on the console, too.
There's not that quite castrate and there's a limit on the number, nor you hi textures or translation localization.
And even on the PC there is emulation.
In boxing, you're unlikely to play games from dogs 1-3, wii u (zelda)

i
insel260 15.11.20

Lex-one
In boxing, you're unlikely to play games from dogs 1-3, wii u (zelda)
I didn't put them on the PC. Don't you want to? I have nostalgia for zero Tolerance and Dune. You don't need the rest.
There's not that quite castrate and there's a limit on the number, nor you hi textures or translation localization.
I agree. And not only on the limit on the number, but also mostly without script modifications. And here are the textures... Well, I don't quite agree. For some Skyrim or foul-ed 4k texture, of course it's a nice thing. But on the same NFS or RDR2, or can the same Legion - do you need to change their schedule so much? In old or, I'm sorry - squalid games, do not argue - the replacement of textures (and if even iron allows) the very thing, but if you look at modern games - a lot in them do you need to change the schedule?

L
Lex-one 15.11.20

insel260
insel260 wrote:
I didn't put them on the PC. Don't you want to? I have nostalgia for zero dawn and Dune. You don't need the rest.
We're not looking at your case, we're looking at it.
insel260 wrote:
But on the same NFS or RDR2, or can the same Legion - do you need to change their schedule so much?
No, but you can put fashion.

i
insel260 15.11.20

Lex-one
So a lot of people put emulators on? From all the number of gamers, how many percent do you think plays on the emulators of ancient games? If there are such nostalgic, they buy old consoles and re-run their favorite games (my friends do it, so I know what I'm talking about).

No, but fashion can be put
Unless there are those that don't break the plot process. In open-world games, such as in gta, you can replace transport or add quests. In DDR2, replace skins or add scripts. That's right, you can't argue with that. Here the console loses. But, for example, in the same DDR2 in my opinion, the introduction of modifications breaks the passage of the game. And in racing toys and nothing to change there.
It's twofold. In general, for those who like what.
But going back to the theme of comparing PCs and consoles, you can't go out on the same mods. Especially, given that every year the iron becomes obsolete, and the games are getting more and more eat. And now, in five years you put not 4k texture for the game, and 2 times cut from the standard, just to play on high settings. At the same time on the console you do not hover over it, the picture is still clear and beautiful. Just change the generation and that's it. Cheaper, simpler, more convenient.

L
Lex-one 15.11.20

insel260
insel260 wrote:
The picture is still clear and beautiful
I laughed, thank you. And at 30 phps.

i
insel260 15.11.20

Lex-one
You don't follow the news, do you?
https://3dnews.ru/1006043
If you read the in-law, I'll describe it in a nutshell.
At full-size (not pseudo) 4k 60 phps. At 8k 30 fps. At a resolution of 2k 120 fps. Weakly squeezed on its comp in the Legion in 4k on ultra 60 fps without drawdowns?
^_^

Okay, let me bring you to the common denominator what I've been talking about here with you. If the budget is limited, not an avid gamer (20 hours per game a day do not sit) and prefer to keep up with the times with maximum comfort - the choice of console. If there is an infinite amount of money, a lot of free time to play and craving for all the beautiful - the choice of game PC for the hell knows how many lyons. Throwing and throwing money in the upgrade, for the sake of graphics and mods. Eh... It's good to be a Buratino!

In my case. With PC iron:
SpoilerGTX 970 (4 GB, and in fact 3.5)
16 GB RAM DDR4 1200 Mgh (break drive)
AMD Ryzen 5 1600x
2k monitor with 120 GG
I'm new to play only in window mode on FHD on ultra minimals. Upgrade of iron, in order to enjoy ultra graphics with RTX rays, I will cost... big money. I spent almost 7 years on a working company (saving 15-20% from my salary), spending so much on toys - no desire.
So my only choice is the console. With its pros and cons (but more of course pluses).

-
-SK.art- 15.11.20

insel260
What 1920s1080??? What are you talking about? I've got 3840 x1080 and 4k TV.
And in general, what is fashionable to argue about: the new x-box in the mouth can also be like the map RTX2060. And this is in no way.