3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navalnyy 26.02.20 11:51 pm

The passage (The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom)

There are faced with this't:
pix.PlayGround.ru

the territory is suddenly occupied and the General is not able to go through enemy territory, had to accept an unequal battle, as voeny from the barracks stupid crowded around her

pix.PlayGround.ru

patch 1.02
43 Comments
Sort by:
T
Troyan4eg 26.02.20

With the help of prestige opened such a thing as Geologists, but can't figure out how to use them. Can not continue to develop, because the stone's not there. Tell me how to use geologists???

m
mypal 26.02.20

and I still can't pass the mission where you have 3 points to...the computer does all the sooner..

N
Navalnyy 26.02.20

Troyan4eg
poke to the quarry, and there choose the geologist

mypal
better start a new map, else the difficulty level lower

m
mypal 26.02.20

where to find the levels of difficulty are there?searched,not found.

N
Navalnyy 26.02.20

mypal
in the upper right corner

pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Alex_Cra2y 26.02.20

Can't pass the 7 mission. (Where sister brother takes revenge). She is so quickly gaining victory points. I just physically didn't have enough army to odata site. Could earn only 1 point, ito I quickly took. Maybe that's the secret there?

B
BOPOH777 26.02.20

Dmitry13

and I have no choice difficulties!!! what a patch and crack to play or litsuha?
all figured out to choose the difficulty only after completing the 6th mission!!!

p
perpetuum mobile 26.02.20

do not have to fight! prestige points are extracted by spetssistema, discoveries and trade. Sometimes I don't notice how you win when only just starting to dig army.
I'm with this dude fast enough to cope, and it did in open battle without. Although if she came at me straight in the early game, then smeared b. Her initial army in two times higher than the initial army Zoe.

b
beowolf2010 26.02.20

Here in the mission with my sister she is attacked and bombed me=). I have the first 3 soldiers, doing two more (and 5) and attacking neighboring camp so you can mine gold and mint coins. And she has somewhere for 9 soldiers and she quietly smashing my castle. What to do? constantly beat first and wait for a ride she won't? Generally describe the procedure correct, and what to build pozhsta.

E
EREMIN 26.02.20

Good time of day
prompt what to take with you to restore
even wooden
and sister didn't turn up

C
CYBERMAX007 26.02.20

Tell me how to disable AutoSave?
During autosaves the game is very slow.

3aKeH 26.02.20

can not complete the mission can not remember the name it is necessary to dial 5 sved against the General and the monk just unreal how I tried.... not enough food, a monk studying the technology faster.. if you go the route of learning technologies tear General if you follow the path of the warrior zadolbali to fight and eventually win monk bred

3aKeH 26.02.20

but 100 years is which way to go tell me?? on what to focus on

H
HungryDante 26.02.20

3aKeH
Don't worry just grow a little faster, try to study all the technologies, the monk in this mission finally sucks, but Lord, the whole map is able to capture... it is very important to quickly devour a location, set up the Economics and technology to examine all WIN!

S
ScorpBrutal 26.02.20

Please tell me what could be the problem. Doesn't want is expensive food - the massacre are,hunters and fishermen working in the warehouse with the required product is near. In the window of the massacre written-expect the goods. In the mission where you receive Draconian need Musketeers and therefore cannot advance to the alchemist.

3aKeH 26.02.20

Yes, the monk got( my city is better more his and he has resources on the monks always) I have time to learn max 4 technology dalshe he sends to my it does not allow me to examine her direct hate(( well try))

B
BioCrySPB 26.02.20

I understand 100 years of peace is the final mission ? or will be another ?

3aKeH 26.02.20

100 years not the last mission passed its set on easy the computer is not even captured for nothing all the time))) not studied not one technology but on average played an awful lot, well then complicated.

B
BioCrySPB 26.02.20

Well, Thank God! how many missions ??? Remember in part 5 was more than 20...

3aKeH 26.02.20

Fig knows))) judging by the story I think after 100 years 1-2 mission *dont know* =)