3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
igoryan23 26.02.20 11:52 pm

Why is it so difficult? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Playing Witcher the fourth day. Do not read books, the show is not watched in the last 2 parts are not played, therefore not particularly rummage in the world and a complete newbie. But nevertheless like to resume 20th LVL, ready to sail to Skellige, but while putting off this moment, doing all sorts of quests and exploring the question marks on the map. From time to time all the same Wilenskie quests were easily completed, but once I get to the orders of Novigrad, both zafeylili. Took the first order of archigraphy Openica, but immediately realized that not chance. It kills me per hit, and I told him almost and not damage the paint. Okay, I thought that before him to step on the gas, and there is a recommended LVL 35. Took in the same Novigrad ordering easier, on the murder of Katakana, but I can not cope, although there is the 26-th is only LVL recommended. I can't finish up on the street and in the room in which he runs away to fight at all unreal, inconvenient to maneuver. Now I have a question: is this normal that I have such difficulty Novigrad orders at 20th LVL, or am I a cancer and something globally are doing wrong in terms of gameplay and delay? Like all perks to inject norms, securing them with mutagens, a complete set armuchee and weapons School Griffin, gloves and armor even better, the sword however was replaced by default with a great gamejam, but I don't think that's the problem.
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 26.02.20

um... SOR, of course, for the question, but you took quests 6-15 levels above and wonder why you are cutting?

Katakana, for example, is quite passable, even at your level, but you need a good team (just under your fighting style), oils, potions, signs and straight arms. You will sweat, but it'll fill up. But if you're a beginner in the universe, isn't it easier to take jobs equal or 1-2 levels higher than yours?

A
ArXangel_ann 26.02.20

in katakana put yrden, the sword - oil from vampires, moon dust is also extremely hurt. Are spam signs and beating mechik. Most importantly, not to allow it to regenerate (Erden, lunar dust), otherwise it is normal.
And for those who are completely in the tank (well you never know...) - sword silver instead of regular. So, just in case, and then suddenly...

D
Dogmit 26.02.20

igoryan23
put the level of difficulty easy type story only and normally trample process

s
saa0891 26.02.20

igoryan23 wrote:
Now I have a question: is this normal that I have such difficulty Novigrad orders at 20th LVL, or am I a cancer and something globally are doing wrong in terms of gameplay and delay?
Perhaps you are the cancer because you can take quests that are 10-15 levels above you,if you focus on alchemy game generally turns into an easy walk,the damage becomes simply enormous,while you're still jilissa with each blow,if very sad,rock Quen.
In General, the levels themselves are growing very quickly and Vice versa then worried that many quests below your level.

J
JoKeRD07 26.02.20

igoryan23
Rock on, take quests by level, ALWAYS before the fight, use the essential oil, pumping the desired mutagens, the frequent use of characters