3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miriam-smr 26.02.20 11:52 pm

Lyon pavilion (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

question: how and why to light the torches? the idea there is something there.. but the torches are extinguished.. tell me pliz
8 Comments
Sort by:
g
greenfox111 26.02.20

1. To begin this quest, you need on East from the landmark Grace of andraste near the waterfall on the rock to find the note on the corpse (point 1). The note will open in the Code in the section Letters and notes Entry No. 58 - a Battered Notepad Parsons. The text in the entry is unchanged, except for the last line, which currently stated that paragraph 12 is very important. Read it.

2. From the statue of andraste Mercy West do 100 steps, while the compass on the screen are flashing. Stop and press V looking for a hiding place (point 2). Find the Cube with the number 3. Read the notebook parson's row 3.

3. Point 2 move to the Northwest until you see a stone archway and underneath a bird. Climb on the arch and there by pressing the V seeking the next cache (point 3). Find the Cube with the number 9. Read the notebook Parsons row 9.

4. From point 3 we go further North-West from Lyon pavilion. We go into it. If you stand from the main entrance facing the statue, you need to light the far left torch 4 times, right far 2 times and right middle 3 times (point 4). In front of the statue will appear a cube with the number 20. Read the notebook parson line 20.

5. From point 4 move to the North-West to the waterfall. Under the waterfall by pressing V, find the Cube with the number 14 (point 5). Read the notebook parson line 14.

6. From point 5 move to the East to Tower Soulfinger (point 6). Press V to find the last cache. It is a mutilated baby doll with a tag named Treasure. As soon as we select it, there is a Demon named Treasure. Kill him.

F
FENIX0345 26.02.20

I wonder what he drops? What a tease?

M
Miriam-smr 26.02.20

thank you...no words..it is necessary so to confuse everything:))))

O
OverKing 26.02.20

FENIX0345
He falls either frosty, or spiritual essence.

A
Akura-archangel 26.02.20

greenfox111
Thank you. In my life I would not have guessed.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 26.02.20

He would not doper! Thank you!

W
Woof Woof 04.11.20

greenfox111
From the bottom of my heart, bro.

B
BeNdEr_221 01.06.21

I have this entry number 100.