3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 26.02.20 11:52 pm

The choice of power systems PC (PSU, UPS) issue v.8

Old topic here
101 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 17.07.20

DikeyFive
DA700 to put it Mildly not very quality. Similar to state employees from FSP.
Spoiler
DQ750ST DEEPCOOL Quanta 750W ATX Gold
More interesting, better quality + price is not much higher.
Spoiler

h
hrdCore 17.07.20

duXalis wrote:
In principle, they are about the same
duXalis
They are different in topology. But in the review at the link Pure Power 9, not System Power 9, on K-rum above. They also differ in the topology.

X
X_ray_83 17.07.20

be quiet! SYSTEM POWER 9 there is no options !

Z
Zeash-Denan 17.07.20

If the price tag is critical, the DA700 is quite suitable. Take it for normal operation with the expectation of not too long that peak load. With a nominal load it will work and work, and the efficiency of bronze.

m
ministr-s 17.07.20

Zeash-Denan
the guys with you? what's wrong with a long load? I want to say that to take BP and play it if a powerful graphics card? that kind of nonsense? You just have to consider all factors when selecting, it is clear that it is foolish to take BP at which 12V lines 650 W and hang then on the line of iron at 700 watts. Of course reboot will leave the system.

d
duXalis 17.07.20

ministr-s
given an Assembly man, he this PSU is more than enough, even considering his small drawdown of 3%. No reason to overpay for system power is not present. And what about the load on the 12 volt line, so not all PSU give power according to the manufacturer, on the label always the same,and in fact sometimes quite sad.

m
ministr-s 17.07.20

Ryazancev wrote:
Similar to state employees from FSP.
What? for me it is only the color of the PCB did not work, even in the review where to get this Pichu was written that everything is assembled solidly.
duXalis wrote:
on the sticker is always the same,and in fact sometimes quite sad.
Yes, sometimes just in big letters will be written in 700, and small on the label will be written 600, and in the end under load at reboot the system will go.

Z
Zeash-Denan 17.07.20

ministr-s wrote:
what's wrong with a long load? I want to say that to take BP and play it if a powerful graphics card?
you hike I heard the sound, but do not know where he is... and then the game, I mean game said?
In the game at peaks of PD out is not often. There are constant fluctuations. Then less, then more. Because PERC, video card memory 100% leave periods, respectively, and the consumption varies. In games, this PSU will be fine to work out, even though round-the-clock DIN.
If you give him a long load at top speed - of course he will survive, but nothing lasts forever and the stress runs better not to do any technique loves gentle handling. So komplektuhu and BP is better to choose with a margin of at least 100vatt to komplektuhi peaks did not reach the nominal power supply.

R
Ryazancev 17.07.20

ministr-s
What does the color of the PCB? Pay attention to the number of parts and the lineup. Half-empty BP-priori worse (because of the simplified circuitry). They work fine, but the life of clipped 2-3 times in comparison with models where saving less. Accordingly, the reliability on the long leg of the operation. I used to Buy a normal PSU, where it is necessary to change only the fan.
One thing to put a cheap PSU in an office under the Stump with insertions and network to work with databases on the server. And when BP maybe in 3-4 years to pull the Components from the Gaming machine.
Example: Often (95%) in dermansky BP StayAt the valve on the bushing (bearing - average life 2-3 years). He quietly dies and because BP no reserve, and still hot - the result is predictable.
Of the plate for the Express choice of BP for different needs - with the Head
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bEcFiMdLWPtPu3c1JsvsLIbcYANlLUVO1ICQdh-jxsg/edit#gid=0

D
DikeyFive 17.07.20

Ryazancev wrote:
I used to Buy a normal PSU, where it is necessary to change only the fan.
Where already there it is normal if it is necessary to change the fan, most people in cheap adalah BP will not do it. And the model from dipole DA700 don't think germanskim, strong and reliable performance.

d
duXalis 17.07.20

DikeyFive
not to change, and grease over time can, or even need. But there is a very noisy cooler, so they can be changed. Have DA700 normal fan should.

R
Ryazancev 17.07.20

duXalis
Sliding bearing - it is the same bushing? Is this normal? To lubricate? Sir don't be ridiculous. They are often not collapsible (one-time, when you try to remove the impeller is pulled out all the intestines). With wear plastic is broken glass. Yes, they are the most quiet at first, but within a year of rustling not sour at 800-1000 rpm, exceeding by Schumi all other types. These turntables price on 1,5-3$ (in large lots from the factory). And they do not put in a normal PSU,only in Bugatti. Open the plate with the Blocks and see in what class of BP are normal bearings.
One more thing. Most modern PSU manufacturers put a 135 mm fan. After the death of such - it's hard to find a cheap replacement, only China (ALI). But there is a solution - silicone nails+ 140mm.

X
X_ray_83 17.07.20

Ryazancev
PSU manufacturers put 135 mm Vertus
Well, you're a storyteller yate loon d12sm-12 120mm basically put !
The SeaSonic 750 Focus for example, put a 120mm on the type of HongHua HA1225H12F-Z
But the SeaSonic Prime do 135 but it is a Top PSU and they are certainly not massive and expensive.

R
Ryazancev 17.07.20

X_ray_83
So let's
In your Simonico are valves on Gidrodinamika a Little better bushings, but not much. Call them good and reliable language does not turn. Not quite shit, shit, the average scall. I want to draw attention to the really good and expensive PSU, where even cooler reliable. Or maybe just a little Sisonic provigil exposing the inflated price for a mediocre filling (In this case, the turntable).
That's about the types of bearings, to further avoid disputes.
https://www.nix.ru/news/news_viewer.html?id=188405
And here is a table where you can see it here.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bEcFiMdLWPtPu3c1JsvsLIbcYANlLUVO1ICQdh-jxsg/edit#gid=0

X
X_ray_83 17.07.20

Ryazancev
About table do not tell me the best valves from Enermax ! Always was and will be there the unique, patented technology is the level of Noctua.
Be quiet and Thermaltake is average nothing Top and its not a standard fan.
About SeaSonic PRIME cooling there for show, as the circuitry is very high quality and it heats less than budgetar there because the valves are not working at maximum speed, especially in the load to 50%.
Called I heard the sound !

R
Ryazancev 17.07.20

X_ray_83
Thank you. About Enermax with Their firmowym bearing, I honestly don't know.
But a glance at their prices of BP where there is a miracle, scratched turnip. Well, the prices!!!
So my early judgment converge. A PSU with good fans go with a much higher price and the upper class.
For show cooling in gold - Platinum+ on an efficiency of 50-60% (PSU 750 Wat the consumption system 400W). Yes and no cooling in Any efficiency it is better not to do. Yes the resource of the sleeve will be higher at 600-700 rpm from 1200-1500. But the resource itself and further noise is bad.
The fans are Enermax is also not cheap. It is unlikely users will take the turntables on 2000+ rubles. At the cost of BP 5,000-6,000 RUB.
X_ray_83 wrote:
Called I heard the sound !
And what do you mean by that?

X
X_ray_83 17.07.20

Ryazancev
Well, the prices!!!
Why I recommend them, there are valves 140mm revs and only 700 do not hear them at all !
It is the only company which has almost all balanced.
Yes and no cooling in Any efficiency it is better not to do
The SeaSonic just have a "Golden" PSU with passive cooling 700W !
So what you're telling is not true like 10 years.
At the cost of BP 5,000-6,000 RUB.
Normal price given the price of capacitors and other things ! There are no miracles.

D
DikeyFive 17.07.20

Ryazancev wrote:
With wear plastic is broken glass. Yes, they are the most quiet at first, but within a year of rustling not sour at 800-1000 rpm, exceeding by Schumi all other types.
Have diculously model, is the fan Yate Loon D12SH-12, but there is the principle of the slide, but so I can hear what sound to an outsider, this was not. And in a typical load there is 1000 rpm, especially in General it is not noticeable. And as I said above a problem to replace it in the future if that will not be 4 bolt and all

Z
Zeash-Denan 17.07.20

interesting solution, screen plate of transparent plastic, have not seen more of this in BP. What functions carries this screen, maybe it is better to remove?

X_ray_83 wrote:
there is a 140mm valves and turns are only 700 of them are not heard at all
don't know about what he says the valves, but even 700 rpm fan 80mm is not heard. ponakupali deshmanskie valves on Alyx, then they about the noise...

m
ministr-s 17.07.20

Zeash-Denan wrote:
you hike I heard the sound, but do not know where he is... and then the game, I mean game said?
it is logical to assume that once the game ships and vidyahu percent of which loaded PD, and who tend to play long, it is possible to call all this a long load, and the fact that there are already paraphrasing you, nobody cares, the main thing that da 700 copes with toys
Zeash-Denan wrote:
interesting solution, screen plate of transparent plastic
where a lot is used, I removed, but some believe that so air circulation is better, as for me it is a moot point