3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zh.e.n..k.a 26.02.20 11:52 pm

Continuation of the series Splinter Cell.... (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist)

Maybe someone has information about the continuing series of the game????
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
TeeMBO 26.02.20

No. It is unlikely that Ubisoft will move. They seem to be not going to continue SPLINTER CELL. General in black list of the story given the ending. Anyway, Fisher it looked like gray stool.

Z
Zh.e.n..k.a 26.02.20

TeeMBO
just Riley as series about anything over..... as a continuation of the straight... although now that igrodelov that reikow the same thing..... think out like themselves

T
TeeMBO 26.02.20

J. E. B. ü.to.and
But They are now full of cases. Recently finished AC:O, and now they are still sawing Far Cry 5. And indeed in such companies is never quiet. And about SC, they just might have forgotten, or shelved.

Z
Zh.e.n..k.a 26.02.20

TeeMBO
it is possible for.....although they now have sales will fall because of the VM

t
tratata i ololo 26.02.20

Someday it will be, and moreover no one from ubisoft stated that the black sheet is the final part ! Just have them apparently a crisis of fresh ideas...

s
saa0891 26.02.20

tratata and ololo wrote:
Just have them apparently a crisis of fresh ideas...
They have just a crisis of people,you should do the assassin and IMO DIY,and I would have gladly past the splinter, I wish the new Prince to see,and that took the mechanics of the quick kills of the two thrones,only made it more complex and interesting,well time management course can be more original to do.

4iTeRR 26.02.20

Believe, hope, expect

D
Dymyaschiy Demon 26.02.20

As much as I loved this series,but we will not see.Tom Clancy is dead,and because he wrote scripts for splinter Sella and Ghost of recon

A
And00001 26.02.20

Well, actually if anyone noticed in the black list was a good groundwork for the future of the series.Briggs in place of the Fisher will come,and Charlie is Grim. So what about gray stool is not necessary to speak loudly.

P
Pavlumpii 26.02.20

Hope wakes up, but the question is what it will look like ?

m
molffik 19.12.20

Sooner or later the game will be made, we are waiting, comrades!