3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dart-archangel 27.02.20 12:31 am

Realism and the historicity exists? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Found who? Somewhere? In the game, not the reviews on it.
Offer to share the opinion - that the game really fits this, and that forces us to treat this statement as a joke.
My observations.
Not contrary to the statements of system requirements, partly the reaction of the guards on the player dressed stealth, sharpening and alchemy(not recipes of course, but as made by the process itself). Like all.
But immortal quest characters, an overabundance of scripts (to the point of absurdity - if nakosyachit, when the next few guards and not give up once there is a good chance that you will have to participate in a scripted scene with a claim from each), ignoring the rudeness of Androgeni to higher class society, the surplus of quality arms and armour, strange to the real world part of the perks.
12 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hate_you 27.02.20

Realism and the historicity of all, we need to understand in the context of game production and design. Kingdom Come first of all is a computer RPG game, the feature of which is the claim for authenticity of the events and the maximum immersion of the player in the entourage of the middle ages, but exactly in the degree in which it allows you to make game mechanics. Don't need the concept of realism in computer games bring to the point of absurdity. If the historicity of the questions asked, for the so-called realism (hardcore) should, in principle, not so much: to fill the world (predatory animals and attack them on GG), add more random events on the roads and forests, pureballast economy (heavily complicate the extraction of money and gear with high performance), bring to mind the mechanics of the game (hunting, burglary, theft), to redo the combat system and damage system in the direction of increasing the duration of the battle, to change the NPCs react deytviya GG (commoner push the guards and nobles - it is wrong and should be punished, infinite Hello Henry from others at any time of the day there) i.e. if you ignore the numerous bugs and logic fails in the quest, it turns out this is the billet cool and unique RPG, which, of course, need to Refine and finalize.

N
NapkoMen 27.02.20

the game would be real and historical gg would have died in the beginning. that's all.

x
xSaimanx 27.02.20

Me the most about the game is frozen - doing alchemy.
I don't know where with certainty. But damn this hourglass and wait for the bubbles (like boiling). Sha that's just the quest for the pestilence has passed, write wait for the result, God knows what's the result and what I was there for the cooks :)

V
VirgilSouth 27.02.20

xSaimanx
Just after some time idiv Roedy and tell Melicharek, the quest itself is not updated. And there he told me Cho a Yes, if enough time has passed

x
xSaimanx 27.02.20

VirgilSouth
To be honest. I zamorochennye this quest initially seemed. So I climbed into the passage. And I was surprised that the residents survived, we need this potion to cook yourself.
How so? :)
Ie I - nubyara, cook the right potion. A skilled alchemist, and even the master of alchemy, something messes it up.

U
Umklaidet 27.02.20

Fully agree with the first two posts! Such a brilliant game even balance and balance, especially in terms of money. The knights of those times, fully equipped, was carrying a fortune plus the horse. This is because there came the expression, old-fashioned sword, the weapon that was passed down from generation to generation, because good quality equipment cost fucking expensive. Sorry if all give back at the mercy of the modders themselves. Again is - who in the woods, who for firewood...
Something is not correct, apparently. Quests with defiance HS, for example. In real life he'd be cut immediately, not to blather and discourage others were. The son of a blacksmith - this is considered one on the table of ranks, so that the dust under the boots. In those days the nobles-that too was quoted, compared with patrimonial patrimonial aristocracy!
So as surprising swords, more durable than one axes in the damage category. The sword is much more fragile than the rest of the presented tools.
And spears the hell!!! The spear is the common weapon and in later times than we do in the game!

S
Spli 27.02.20

Here by the way about the rudeness of gg - I agree completely, for 8 hours of play I had so much feyspalm from what and HOW he speaks to the lords. Gg is very bold, and this boldness is not optional, and the default imposed, just in cutscenes. For example, if several lords he simply vstaval opinion (that principle unacceptable, and in real life would ushatali for it) And the equally strange reaction from the NPCs at the audacity some sort of very strange. They noticed it, but then go unheeded. I think if the son of a blacksmith in real life in those days was a lot of lip so upper class, it would be cut down, or tossed in prison for life.

K
Konstantin Zhukov 27.02.20

Spli
To think - it is always polzitelno. Especially when you read what they write. If reading is not within the game (including) - there was no longer serfs after the plague in Europe - a certain fortress was there anyhow eat - clean fallout. To the described period there were frequent situations when the knight of vpahivat together with the peasants. Before the law they were equal. If only knight DEMANDED. He had to fight. But it could be worse fucked up the bum. Accordingly - self-esteem has not been canceled. Disrespectful - Yes. Young, hot. And nobody was surprised that the young pan upsets the captain of the guard? Before calling the shootings?
Read the post simmer, cover me, penises and vaginas, getting into the story, allomorphism, floods podobaly. Reasoned discussions are welcome.

M
Mavladiy1988 27.02.20

Konstantin Zhukov
to read it is impossible, what kind of discussions))

p
pekabir 27.02.20

still the game takes place during the early hype on the sermons of Jan HUS, who openly encouraged slaves to turn Pisyun lords and the Church

N
NightHawkreal 27.02.20

Spli
By Indro in General a special case, because such blatant and grew up.

So try and caregiver to talk back, to find out who's in charge.

M
MedvedSP 27.02.20

Konstantin Zhukov
About the complete lack of the serfs at that time in Europe in General and SRI in particular is a little exaggerated, of course. Another thing is that serfs were different (such as: cotter, villeins, shopping trips, columns, registration, etc.), and yet it was more than 9,000 species necroposting farmers (yeoman, gentry, smallholders and other fists) and citizens (burghers, patricians, etc.).The knights were also much different from the feudal lords to ministeriales (the latter could dig in the manure for sustenance not only in the time of cholera). And the rights and obligations of all these classes, classes and groups within classes was much different. So Yes, gentlemen, read it at your leisure books (preferably not a history textbook for the 6th grade middle school, and C. D, Skazkin and A. S. samoilo, for example).