3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grigorio Armani 27.02.20 12:31 am

Sheptooha not die at zero health (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

2 witches are killed immediately,is sheptooha, that's it, do not kill, ie, her health is at zero,and still not mret ) Is that a bug ? Was such at whom?
13 Comments
Sort by:
y
yberpleks 27.02.20

This is a bug.

d
dima1989rus22 27.02.20

this is a bug, start again

G
Grigorio Armani 27.02.20

Duck to start over again, already,with Misty island rescue CRIS, I reach the mission with the witches and again Sheptooha not to kill. But the way the game is not litsuha.

K
KAPRAL27 27.02.20

Cheats or guides do you use?

G
Grigorio Armani 27.02.20

Yesterday with the coach the mission took place. In short, and so and so not to kill

G
Grigorio Armani 27.02.20

KAPRAL27
And the cheats do they can be the case? Odd again, the game do not want to reinstall and go.

F
Filis 27.02.20

Marksman1231
And what is the interest on easy to play as the terminator to go all out and mow??? The game should challenge, not the same in front of the player.
Grigorio Armani
I understand that you do not start the cut-scene where one of the witches escapes, maybe this is Sheptooha not remember exactly. Apparently, the bug, the script does not work on the transition to cut-scene, a witch mret for the reason that... no, I remember, in the cut scene they are all dead roll, and one suddenly jumps up and...

G
Grigorio Armani 27.02.20

Ponabezhali) You who cares how he plays? Another question was.

G
Grigorio Armani 27.02.20

Better tell me where the normal version of the game to download? Or where someone shakes?

I
Iasthope 27.02.20

Grigorio Armani
Steam.

E
Esthetix 27.02.20

Iasthope
Can and GOG . But I prefer Steam

S
Straiff 27.02.20

Try her very first extinguish that someone else left. Then the rest. If that doesn't work, you can try propacet again or find another way. The saves only save

A
Anton Tutmin 27.02.20

Downloaded trainer 22. Put the murder with one blow. But before it rebooted the computer. don't know what helped.