3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Smash2k 27.02.20 12:31 am

Impressions from the full game (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2)

Who liked at least the demo? I was very proper! Only retards with better graphics, and generally having fun. By the way, the server will be on the playground'e? I for!
190 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 27.02.20

No need to tell... not slow at all.
set 1152*768@32 + FSAA-4 played well.

The pros
Beautiful trails, awesome cars, speed and physics are great!

-Cons
there is no view from the cockpit, disgusting recording of the demo, there is no settings for the machines, the police may catch up with you even if you are at a speed of 250 kmh

Overall I'm neutral, food - not the food, but in the evenings a couple, three laps riding with pleasure. The more that unlocked all tracks and cars.
....if you're looking for me on the Internet :)...

P
PlayGround.ru 27.02.20

Well who are they then, if you made a game only under P4 ...

D
Dima 27.02.20

Don't know about you, but my version of Windows is 60 megs.And it is all buggy:freezes, the menu is not completed yet.Not like a pirate.Tell me how to do to without the disk to run, but not virtual.And whether where to buy full English, license?I don't care about flaws, I'm a fan of nfs.

S
Smash2k 27.02.20

2Дима: the next topic I wrote to you about the license. + License is always in a box and costs $69.99 (see www.e-shop.ru). There is still localized SoftClub'om, but she is even in Russia is not for sale.

P
PlayGround.ru 27.02.20

All I understand what all the glitches from the fact that the NSF is optimized only under the ge force their mother ...

k
kamikadze 27.02.20

toy schibeci, only physics is lame and the cars will swell to make (if not pros)

D
Dima 27.02.20

Yeah, right under the ge force.Yesterday brother gave to drive, so he is also ge force 32 meters, no glitch, everything is flying...Oh, the bastards, now what so I do?
$70 too much of course:)

D
Dima 27.02.20

And this is only on pirated versions are buggy?Maybe EA should I write?

P
PlayGround.ru 27.02.20

Che are you arguing? Echoing cool and if you got any glitches, then check your PC - I personally have a pirated version for$ 2 and it flies like mad on the highest setting.And about the game I've such feeling:There are only a few cars where you can get away from the cops, Count - super Cars don't razbivayutsya(almost, here would be the damage model of Mafia would be cool):(.
2Kakuraka I don't agree that the cops doganyaesh me on supercars, since the maximum COP speed around 200mil/hour

A
AL5030 27.02.20

What do I do with 3+ millions of money?
Why the fuck do they need.
Sense to fight to ride and score points
H T O N I M AND D E L A S T ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

D
Dima 27.02.20

I here its vidyuhi last wood from an official site downloaded and now all is good.I would also suggest to do the same.

P
PlayGround.ru 27.02.20

It's understandable, and there are those who rules. is not on the map from N VIDIA (e.g. Radeon7500) ???

G
Gamer 27.02.20

I have a P4 2000 512Mb 60 Gb ASUS GeForce4 Ti 4600 128mb win98 SE .
Too slow even on medium graphics. With computer all OK because the rest of the fly games (UT3 etc). Most likely there are different versions of pirated discs. You should try to buy another. I have now the installation does not require any of the rooms. Runs without crack. But slows down terribly :(

M
Morphey 27.02.20

What would tut did not write bad, but I'm quite satisfied with the game, and even more pleased that he promised, then released, even surpassed themselves with what I EA and congratulate, and who wants to challenge, to my E-Mail(I).

d
dpN 27.02.20

Gee... hp2, but where is multiplayer the most hp?.... y-Yes...

P
PlayGround.ru 27.02.20

It's NFS_HP-2, that is, modernization of the 3rd part => no new stuff, no

D
Dima 27.02.20

No, the game is of course normal, but the fact that there is no normal game I'll never forgive them:(
How about you, Gamer, I don't know.I, too, requires no code.If you have a disk goes, you may try to do so without a disk went.Probably just a computer too good:)

S
Seven 27.02.20

PEOPLE!!!!HEEEEELP. How to remove the bug with hovering when pressing open Windows

M
MPAK 27.02.20

People tell me pliz:
How to make so that the game was on the grid(when the join pishit that sovpodaet CD Key)? And how to play in the Internet (same problem with CD Key'em)? Maybe somewhere there is a Key generator?

D
Dima 27.02.20

Damn!I also hangs when going out in windose want.And the sound hangs..