3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wraith 27.02.20 12:32 am

The game on the server PlayGround.ru (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2)

Letter to the top. Excellent server turned out, however, seem to have flaws:
- I wish the runs no Island Outskirts
- it is necessary to disable collisions. With them on lanу well gamasa, modem lag wildly, play - impossible.
38 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gladiator 27.02.20

Write here: [email protected] and it is better to ICQ - 48123590

P
PlayGround.ru 27.02.20

Subscribe to the wishes Wraith'and about collisions... very twitch machine even with 200ms ping and because of this, there is a spontaneous insertion into the opponent... And what about the tracks - it would be great to drive the Alpine Trail e
-------------------------------
I Am Eternal Idol

T
TaraNTino 27.02.20

About trails - our website is a vote - vote for your favorite and voting results list of trails skorrektirovat.
In any case, the AZ the right track you can vote on the server. How to do it - will write later, or if there is a wish to help some hang on the website immediately.
About conflict we consider, will check and likely correct.

P
PlayGround.ru 27.02.20

--------------------------------------------
Official message to the admins:

Collisions (the interaction between vehicles and players) should be disabled, because the ping on the server is very suitable, and it means that there is often visited by players with a high skill level. They're playing for time (record). With ''collisions on'' it is difficult, moreover, most ''our'' modemsite and usually have a fairly high ping, which contributes to a bad game.
Thank you for your attention.

A
Anton 27.02.20

Do not tell me where can I get myself a dedicated server (where the software) to put it in local network????

P
PlayGround.ru 27.02.20

AAH! MOTHER ! I'M SICK! DISABLE COLLISION!!! BLEW UP CONSTANTLY BECAUSE NIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 27.02.20

Because of the ping they JUST CAN'T miscalculate!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 27.02.20

People where to get the software for NFS HP 2 server under Linux or Win2K ? If you can help, give a link or send by email I would be very grateful !

B
Baltasar 27.02.20

I agree that the game lag and it should be correct. And more!!! Put ogranechenie class Masha at least class 2, and then fed to overtake Maclarini know that the one in front of you is also on the McLaren!!!
It's just annoying when all one car chase!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 27.02.20

Just from the server , left the game only because the collision got to disable it would be necessary .

P
PlayGround.ru 27.02.20

Hmm , Ah, I read here sabji and see that the owners of the server we do not listen , (About the conflict will take into account, will check and likely correct) three months have passed , and you still check :( to disable collision need not to check .

P
PlayGround.ru 27.02.20

Have you gone completely insane ? Collision and not disabled , but still the bus was vakali why he's needed? Whose it's such a smart idea?

T
TaraNTino 27.02.20

If all these smart, long ago-would have sent a line, which should be in ini''the person to prescribe to turn them off.
Personally, I how many searched - did not find yet.

3BEPb 27.02.20

only Tarantino write on soap, and not in the forum, then it will be more quickly

P
PlayGround.ru 27.02.20

We like freedom of speech , why is my last of sabji deleted ? There a Mat was not , it was just my indignation . And what about the ini-schnick , ask around people who know what to say ( when I was your server in the game create may in the options to disable the collision , did you do differently?)

P
PlayGround.ru 27.02.20

To the BEAST

The forum is made to it to solve all the problems , not the correspondence to do .

A
Anton 27.02.20

People who will say where you can take a server that Need for Speed??

P
PlayGround.ru 27.02.20

I understand that all the requests and wishes of the people here, no one pays attention.

P
PlayGround.ru 27.02.20

colls off by far, this is not a server, and arcade really... another good idea would be two laps to do on one of the records does not deliver (not counting the four double MAPY).
2.40 on only one good server there - Colls off Time 045s class 1...
collisions disabled, two laps.. so there's usually the normal people and play.. the only negative is the ping.. u Playground.ru DEDICATED ping is the only plus

P
PlayGround.ru 27.02.20

If you can't disable the Fenway collision , then at least the inscription No Colli remove - do not disgrace