3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
playersik 27.02.20 12:32 am

Need experienced advice know (Diablo 2)

drasti. today decided to download necro the poison. and I said such a thing it makes no sense to score over -100 RES on the mob type, the damage will not increase

for example 50 relatives of mob resists to poison
I have rags so -50 RES
2 procli: 1 shoots-100рез
2 shoots-200рез
the difference between them no? that is, if force mob of -100 RES on it makes no sense because the damage on it is not growing. is this true? or mob -200рез will die faster than the mob with -100 RES?
in other words is -100 - lower limit of damage on the mob?
thank you
50 Comments
Sort by:
i
ixdon 27.02.20

As far as I know, more than -100 so the cut makes sense to recruit, but to drive the enemy resists less than -100 does not make sense

m
minovalo 27.02.20

-100% cuts the limit. But because immunal LR is divisible by 5, and just really resiste mobs meet, it is necessary to gain as much as possible-cut (not at the expense of the rest, OFC).

I
Immense 27.02.20

playersik
And how if not secret gain so much? The convoy of poison RES doesn't. So that only lower resist, and he ideally 67-68 will be removed.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 27.02.20

LR ~60% + DV ~50% + SOMETHING combos 25% + a couple of facets ~15% = ~150% against non-immune mobs. That is, most of the mobs are in deep negative up to -100.

m
minovalo 27.02.20

Have THAT combo there is a poser with a set of cuts and hideous block. Under Eni prefer Homa + Arah.

p
playersik 27.02.20

Immense
in principle, I wonder how I will score and wanted to know how it works and then pick up the armor

p
playersik 27.02.20

passed
posibo

I
Immense 27.02.20

passed
Wear full THEN the problem with the cuts not be :))))

m
minovalo 27.02.20

Yeah. And will run fast.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 27.02.20

He pondered the problem with the cuts and FCR. There is a Homa - it cuts. There are also darkspawn - it FCR. OBS, most likely, would advise not to soar turnips and take spirit =)

f
firkax 27.02.20

for a poison necro FCR is not needed
and the spirit is no longer needed, even if Boehner wants necr and 125 FCR

m
minovalo 27.02.20

FCR is not needed
For TV and CE is even necessary. Just do not about capabable. :mee: Spirit nonsense OFC.

m
midtone 27.02.20

passed
Bramble than you not pleased? There is a funny aura, paladins and dying

K
Klassewer 27.02.20

midtone
and then the paladins? discusses PVM, I understand.

m
minovalo 27.02.20

Mobility, sk 2 ++ > 2-3K poison DMG. More and scatter just rukalitso.

p
playersik 27.02.20

Hello did necro the poison has circulated as it should have remained satisfied with Ruban ooooooooooooochen normal and dressed nedorogo. the hardest part was to find a stick DEZ web was searched for 2 days found in the third thanks to someone sold forgot Nikkei as something dia something else. stick fishing in the East but still necr fearless killer killer. put it this way:
hat -shako+um (at first I thought Turku with 2 holes and + cheto interesting the type of the resist or in short anything, and then I thought, nafik it is necessary hundred years to search for zanyuhany cap for a bit more damage and speed walk naturally in losing survivability. shako in short the most optimum variant on a parity the price-quality).
amulet fishing Mar 22 all RES
the shield Tran ula + perf diamond
the POEs Tran ul
I Tran, str
belly 4 holes with CP sesociety the facets in the poison gave a total of +18% -17%(if salicetti facets 5.5 will result in -20% +20% and that's almost as better than average bramble, so here and HP can be shorter bramble is a complete mess only sur litter to try happiness to weld bramble with more than 40% poizon damage but still lose HP I have screwed on right) is Still thought to wear a bonnet runeword super 2 necro skill and cuts but it hurts like the idea of salicetti facets belly with CP
boots then of course waterwalk - lots of HP(more than any other unicow and deksteri(super useful for unit) and max cuts I do shield UTB the best boots only if MF is not the hero or the physical damager(I focused on survivability and not on MF).
stick des the web's most, fishing with the facet 5.4
rings - rings at all the confusion out of the ring took to finish the missing resist, and that would have the power not to swing at all I bought 2 rings
1 - 20 power 30 light RES 19хп
2 - 16, 30 fire RES HP mana
bought from Jaya for small (Jai shopkeeper from God, by God he's got to buy into natorgovav even zanyuhany LEM impossible. if I had a point in the market I would put it there seller nezadumyvayas). rejoiced into on 30 resists and power and HP then balnce my friend Nicholas leblacc and assenka Evie told me that they were SPECKS stupidly Nitsche not worth it I already rastroilsya thought Jai I am getting screwed even didn't know what to do and then showed his Sedna necro Evie he said that the ring rules power 30 cut on a mind of it's leaves short and decided not to raise the fur fly forgotten passed
inventory - poizon 4 of Skyler, 1 grid Fortuna, 2 tar 4 all RES, 3 tar on light RES 1 tar on fire RES 1 tar on poizon cut, torch 17 stats 14 all resists

for stats - strength 0 points
deksteri under the block not much is not enough 237 points(with gear) basically, I figured that considering into 1 point gives only 2 HP necro wearing Tran ul shield I will lose a little in survivability for a brush extra points in deksteri. even 100 does not reach(eto offhand)
the rest of Vita 331 point
Italo - cuts 80 75 75 59 (no anixa naturally low torches)
KHP 1201(without a single charm on HP, you can greatly increase HP if to get on aniks, the torch received and distribute the resin karmov on CP and Pb boards on CP)
mana problems can't put a bushel of insight and forgotten into is mana

like throwing skillpoint:
Nova and all its max
1 the revival of the mobs
1 in the resist Samonov
1 in Bon armor (that's certainly nothing I shook confused with Nevo as water off a duck Oh well)
20 corpse explosion - monecke spell especially in the barn or HKS
lower Zeist - 5 points - with gear on every point gives only -1% fishing cut short zapadlo download 5 hvataet
a total of 91 lvle everything will be all right now, I have 2 LVL 88 will finish in the pita

sho turned 8278-8579 damage (UTB 4 scelerati if you wear more clothe aniks and salicetti is the mind and the diamond, the facets will be more)
cursed by devil itself fishing cut -61%
-so RES 85% (UTB with barefacedly and 40 DV:D )
cleaned Pete(quietly, even without procli stupidly run around extinguish new) COP cov all izi
Pete cleans baalnce on 8 ppl is also easy but you need a stick Naji on the swap or someone with a teleport otherwise failing
wore the maximum budget for trying to gather up anihilus I'm happy

recorded vidosik cleaning HKS Pete travnikar http://dropmefiles.com/eAvNQ

PS THE VIDEO ENDS WITH A SURPRISE :))))))

m
minovalo 27.02.20

*magasa*
Dressed so, still write (on P7-8 only): circus 2некр 100 HP 2 OS (facets) - OFC, angry to find, Amul 2некр FKR ++, DV (facet), Eni, Homa (d), then peppers, Arah, 2 soybean, hassle; merc with INFI, the Golem of INSI. Revival and the away team cut 1, optionally 1 atract, the wall 20, the remnants of the CE.

p
playersik 27.02.20

passed
a medal to you for the evidence
to think to wear this any fool can byliby runes. you would beam advised as suitable to wear with minimal investment. but to get any of the new state and the rest of the armor to gain FCR FHR under the thresholds when the wallet bezrazmernyj I can without any obvious tips.
PS seravno thanks sorry sho so dramatically

K
Klassewer 27.02.20

playersik wrote:
stick fishing in the East but
trash SK , des webmasters in the East.
playersik wrote:
recorded vidosik cleaning HKS Pete travnikar dropmefiles.com/eAvNQ
PS THE VIDEO ENDS WITH A SURPRISE :))))))
ahah, well, you actually said (have not watched the video OFC)

m
minovalo 27.02.20

suitable to wear with minimal investment
This is not about necro. Well, so crawl low ppl can be in IT. If the religion forbids to carry.