3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
breez10 27.02.20 12:33 am

I can not get from Skalica in Tallberg (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

I can not get from Skalica in Tallberg. Already the thirtieth time, save the girl, then jumping, and I are targeting. Please, if anyone not too lazy to replay my save game when I go to the track and run to hit the Cumans, who attacked the girl. Who will all this and post a new save that fellow and he +100500 to karma.
Your save filled on Yandex-disk - https://yadi.sk/d/Qt2Yn5Q33Sgsqd
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
StepnoDjamal 27.02.20

what kind of job?
how is

B
Borev 27.02.20

breez10
Pour the trainer, turn on, and then turn it off.

S
StepnoDjamal 27.02.20

this is the beginning? lol

b
breez10 27.02.20

Yes the very first, when the town of Skalitz napadaet some big gang, father mother killed, and I need to save the girl and galloped up to Calenberg. The girl I like have time to save, and then video goes and I get hurt by an arrow in the leg, and then I jump-jump and I always target the. I've tried nothing helps.

b
breez10 27.02.20

Borev
And trainer what is it?

G
GEMORRROY 27.02.20

breez10
Ummm... cheat.

B
Borev 27.02.20

breez10 wrote:
And trainer what is it?
This is a joke or sarcasm? ))) If not, then here - http://www.playground.ru/cheats/kingdom_come_deliverance_trejner_trainer_16_1_2_fling-79441/

N
Norton78 27.02.20

Borev
Well, I did not know dude what is cheating, now delayed )))

B
Borev 27.02.20

Norton89
Well, it depends on him. Not all gadkowski.

b
breez10 27.02.20

Borev
Thank you my good man. I've tried this trainer and it worked, but by itself still tried five hundred times and it would be all useless. But I think tight I have ahead - I initially wanted to kill the three men that was with a girl but I even the trainer did not help - they told me Ruban as a puppy, and I tknuti anyone really can't, only once from behind happened.

S
Starkin 27.02.20

breez10breez10
Don'T save devchenku and just sit on the horse and petley twice a shift

b
breez10 27.02.20

Starkin
Yes I no this trainer, who Komrad Brew posovetyvali that only did not do and all to no avail. I suddenly a sword poking in the back of a rapist from a horse and ride. But then there was tin. All buttons pushed, and the horse barely pretest and I shot very quickly. Probably, I somehow incorrectly with konyashki managed. And the coach has set and still barely rode, but I got. And immediately the trainer was demolished.

S
Setesh 27.02.20

Didn't know that in this quest to die (no, really, I thought the entire damage in the back when jumping - scripted, and it's how it is)

p
pekabir 27.02.20

breez10 wrote:
and I need to save the girl and galloped up to Calenbergh
who told you this game rubbed?

M
Mozgovprav 27.02.20

And you gallop that included the horse? Double-shift?

S
Sadartha 27.02.20

they can just whistle and they get distracted

a
alexius2301 Akimov 27.02.20

Yes svisni and ran to the pony,the girl will run away from them

Y
Yoba1212 27.02.20

Citaci alone together, not even know how to actually pass this mission. ))))
The horse was dealsa once over, and need to upgrade to a lynx, at this time glandridi randomly gets 1-4 butting, and the health of the whole half. From the very beginning you need to gallop dodging on the road, that would not get damage at all. When the breath of the horse is over, when you go to the lynx need to monitor the scale of endurance horses, as soon as I recruited more than half, from harvesting of golop, otherwise glandridi the fourth fatal victim. And not the fact that the first time pass.

B
Borev 27.02.20

Yoba1212
And there was harowin the EBA. ))))

G
GG4 27.02.20

So they didn't shoot need from them to stay away (galloping is constantly jumping). Left stick forward 2 times B.