3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deimos-D 27.02.20 12:33 am

The solution of the problem with hanging ship (BattleTech)

The solution of the problem with hanging ship actions are performed:
1. Removed GOG, uninstall the game(I Think helped this, but just in case, for the full list)
2. Updated wood on vidyahu and codecs
3. Have perepechenova the distribution.
4. Set the game in the absence of GOG on the PC.
5. Run the game
7 Comments
Sort by:
1Archangel1 27.02.20

Deimos-D
What is hanging ship?

D
Deimos-D 27.02.20

this is one of the bugs of Davison - After the training mission shows the ship flying over the planet, nothing can be done...

m
maxyak 27.02.20

I had the removal of the GOG

D
Deimos-D 27.02.20

Owners of top-end NVIDIA cards don't put fresh the driver, those that are optimized for BattleTech - go to cyclic instal, then pluck by hand.

D
Deimos-D 27.02.20

Problem: the Game does not save the save files and download the saves does not work.

Solution:
1. It is necessary to run the game with administrator rights
2. The game folder should only contain English characters
3. Probably your login in Windows does not have to have Russian characters, because there is created a sub-folder and its games then sees.
In short, the game does not digest any other characters than English, that most of the problems.

V
Vyxyxol 27.02.20

Deimos-D
And what about those pirates whose GOGH have honestly bought more games? When you remove galaxy client the problem disappears, but, of course, network functions honest games (achievements, etc.) become unavailable.

D
Deimos-D 27.02.20

noticed a fun bug with the States. If mejoin has the status of High Spirits, and will be wounded for a time exceeding the duration of the effect, that after recovery he will remain forever. Well, if it's still pilot a heavy or assault mech, the one-shot phenomenon will be handed out right and left.