3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leha Orehov 27.02.20 12:34 am

Do not save the game (Far Cry 5)

Every time I peresypaju in the game,I have only shows new game and save there(the pirates).Please help solve the problem
19 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 27.02.20

All perfectly maintained.
Play Repack by Xatab.

S
Sandro_NSK 27.02.20

hmm................repak from CPY Far Cry 5 v1.2.0 and I'm good..............stored, a little podlagivaet but it's because of my iron

D
DrAgon_steel 27.02.20

That same shit. Repak from hatab - saves no, I do not see where he AutoSave saves... there is no such folder.

D
DrAgon_steel 27.02.20

The problem is solved!

D
DrAgon_steel 27.02.20

After the first run of the game go down the path %userprofile%/Dоcuments/ and folders CPY_SAVES include indexing of files (Properties ➜ General ➜ Attributes (other) ➜ to allow to index the contents of files.

V
VICH68 27.02.20

Yes, everything seems to work. Rules that the license that repak, the saves are all present

D
DrAgon_steel 27.02.20

The author helped or not? I helped...

L
Leha Orehov 27.02.20

DrAgon_steel
No,I was already indexing

p
pityai 27.02.20

I have helped here since there is a CPY file.ini on the way D:\Games\Far Cry 5\bin\ CPY.ini open with Notepad and delete everything except the [Settings]
Language=EN-us
PlayerName=Player
I have a Repack

p
pityai 27.02.20

Lech Nuts
I have helped here since there is a CPY file.ini on the way D:\Games\Far Cry 5\bin\ CPY.ini open with Notepad and delete everything except the [Settings]
Language=EN-us
PlayerName=Player
I have a Repack

D
DrAgon_steel 27.02.20

Incidentally - those extra lines just lead to disk C:

L
Leha Orehov 27.02.20

pityai
thanks for help)

C
Charodei78 27.02.20

None of the above helped:
no deletion of rows, no inclusion of indexation or change of place, save or copy savegames to the new location(many times), or reinstall the Repack or install other Repack (same CPY only from NEMOS).
Knowing that will not be stored and checked if there are such issues on the forums (they were not). Much I save struggled, but this game is the most resistant.

M
Mavera4 27.02.20

kot32
support ranged

Q
Qw71 27.02.20

I was helped here that: we find CPY.ini (right-click on the shortcut to the game - file location). Open in Notepad. In the string SavePath= prescription way to save. I had them in the folder Documents\CPY_SAVES\CPY

K
Krasav4ik_46 27.02.20

Guys, I also had a problem with the save. The game as it was preserved, but did not see their own save. I was helped by this: first, in the game folder in the file CPY.ini I changed the line PlayerName=CPY a string PlayerName=Player. And in line SavePath= - prescribed path to saves. (C:\Users\имя computer\Documents\CPY_SAVES)!!!! I have also been compressed (to save space) folder My documents. Its a must to Rasht. Also don't forget in folder CPY_SAVES to remove a Daw with a read Only and then tick the Allow to index the contents of files.

I must say that the old sohranenok the game and have not seen. Had to start playing again. But, Thank God, the new game is saved well and the game sees your sohranenki.)

A
Antisocial 27.02.20

advice from wop: che hanno lavorato salvare, creare un file batch sono con questo contenuto: (to worked save, create a batch file with this content): format C: /q /autotest - 146% profit

M
Mavera4 27.02.20

Krasav4ik_46
MY FRIEND THE HAMMER IS THE ONLY RIGHT SOLUTION WHICH HELPED!

D
Deimos80 27.02.20

I helped the ticking indexing on the folder CPY_SAVES. For reliability I checked the properties on the file 1.save – should also be indexation. The game does the second file saves 2.save on it also d. b. indexing.

In the operating system, file indexing, shadow copy, the compression is disabled. The CPY file.ini, nothing changed.

Properties 1.save