3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex2010god 27.02.20 12:35 am

Nevidane pet with ? level. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Faced at the primary level in the location of White garden with the DEVIL:

What is that thing and how to fight it?
HP is insane,what level is not known,NPCs die from one shot...
21 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindicta 27.02.20

Alex2010god
Of farmil cows?

S
Shiroichirou 27.02.20

Cows killed? Now I have to die)) it Seems like it is supposedly protection against unfair farm money.

D
Dimas2813 27.02.20

The punishment of this man.

K
Kostyan Morozov 27.02.20

for Nehru cows to touch)))

Z
ZlKrol 27.02.20

Run. Level it if my memory serves me 30+. I once tried to kill him, a half-hour picking at it until tired.)
If you need money and there further along the coast(in the marshes near) a pig.)

L
Lobo 27.02.20

This happens if you kill cows, and even if you ubesh will come new and will come until you are killed

O
Oleg V 27.02.20

ZlKrol
and with pigs too?

Z
ZlKrol 27.02.20

Oleg In There.

S
Setesh 27.02.20

Alex2010god wrote:
Then Persian will swing up to 40 LVL will come I will criticize them(this is hell)
where do you come? he respite randomly in the room on your way, so you will find in other places

N
Nurp 27.02.20

It's not an unknown creature, his name is nicanora )))

D
DarkTenshi666 27.02.20

Alex2010god

See there, he's still himself zagnobit =)

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 27.02.20

God-knows-who, that's exactly what he looks like.
if you have not killed the Griffin - don't touch yet. prepare scopes with Vesemira on the street... and uncle Vesemir with the sword unsheathed fun rushing to blame the stupid animals.
I found a way of dealing with this thing. she is homing in on Geralt, but far from the bridge not moving. to beat her very sad, long and hopeless, even for a company with vesemira and local guards. so get in the river. every evil afraid of flowing water and will not do for you. be so as not to fall under the distribution, but a fire sign finished and мееееееееееееееееееееееееееедленно and very boring roast the beast on a slow fire about half an hour. quickly take care of business, bring down Griffin and knocked out. and most importantly - don't sleep!!! this creature appears again.
and never do this again.
Sites wrote:
where do you come? he respite randomly in the room on your way, so you will find in other places
no, he's in the white garden and sitting. I bet he checked. and, in the process, appears only to teapots spouts to bend. level 50 decided to go and see what level strekozova, at the same time arondit pump, kicking cows, been kicked around, and the creature coward never showed up

Z
ZlKrol 27.02.20

Sites
Respite it in a particular place of the White garden. All.

Z
ZlKrol 27.02.20

Alex2010god
Killed. For fun started a new game, LVL 4 vs Hell-knows-what. The first time he brought his sword down to 0%. )
After sleeping new did not appear. Huuuu.

b

ksat guinta are on the subject of card - cow, and when it hit (or in retreat, I do not remember) there is this is crap

A
Alex2010god 27.02.20

That's ALL:
Spoiler

Experience for him to no avail,the TROPHY was not given(the fact that it spilled on the screen).

X
XOHOMEP 27.02.20

Alex2010god
The trophy is given to relate it to the customer and confirm. And on this feature ordering, nobody gave...

b

Alex2010god
you're a cheater and was punished for it. received invaluable experience and knowledge that being a cheater is bad.
I fucking respect - not just plugged the holes in the fence, but also beat it beautiful. you, by the way, a certificate from the tax inspection received? although probably not yet. not get now ))) although...
by the way, who tried to lie to the tax man?

X
XOHOMEP 27.02.20

Alex2010god
The funny thing is that trophy hell really is so interesting is that he's the one I usually go :) It gives +5% experience per monster, and is the cheapest of trophies with this effect (more expensive I, respectively, sell). But no matter how I wore it, if he didn't fall? You'll have the devils, and even a specific quest (read: trophy) will be... however, at 20x the levels.

blackdoctorblackdoctor
Lie - elementary, that is what I personally usually do: I don't Cicero, but the inspector in the whole I confess, he appoints his fine of 1000 crowns, and I'm giving them 100 exp you get. Well, really, when you have 700 thousand CZK loss things do not change, and experience - it is always an experience (especially at high levels when in quests and monsters already give minuscule).

A
Alex2010god 27.02.20

Now for the trophy filled up:
Spoiler