3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sayyouneed 27.02.20 12:35 am

Download ekimmu (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Recovered in tossene on 41 LVL. Need a decoction of Kimmy.
Found here a similar topic, the answer is there are dissatisfied. It is said that only 2 creatures in the game: the armor of the Griffon quest and villages stitches. In the 1st place I ekimmu successfully stopped and searched, and stitches quest I successfully Pro...allowed.
Now stitches the house with the passage to the cave is closed, key in the area do not.
Maybe who knows, a special place, and maybe by chance someone had seen her?
On the edge of the can and house the poor in stitches stick out to you ?
Is no turning back!
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
KRAsher12 27.02.20

Sayyouneed
Nuuuu, if only console commands....

S
Sayyouneed 27.02.20

Oh, I forgot to add. PS 4 )

B
Bupycop 27.02.20

Sayyouneed
And as you missed the order ekimmu Stitches? Quest provides Nilfgaard in the village of Rudnik. And in Tossene in theory they should be a lot addition still about vampires.

S
Sayyouneed 27.02.20

Bupycop
I do not remember as missed, but remember that before the quest Isle of the mists I was asked to finish all the assignments, and I refused. And immediately came the message that the quest Unraveling the tangle failed )

B
Bupycop 27.02.20

Sayyouneed
Well, then there is a reason pereproyti game and continue to be more attentive. For me I do not understand how it was possible to pass this game the first Razi missing anything intentionally...

X
XOHOMEP 27.02.20

In fact, even in the original game 3 of ekimmu: the third just on the quest Unraveling a ball. But this quest fails automatically, but on the Stitches - no: you should really check out nilfgaard.

On the other hand, it would be very strange to do DLC, which implies that some object to him ought to preserve from the original game... logically, certainly in Tossene also you can find ACIM as written above (I do not know, somehow did not dare at the time to buy DPTs).

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 27.02.20

passed the game 3 times, each time collecting the full master collection of potions, bombs and oils. 4 the passage can not find the skin of eccima, respectively to finish one oil. killed all akkim in the game, no one skin not have. judging by the reviews - it happens sometimes. suggest before fight to survive, because there may not randomly drop. in short, forget it. next time gather.
and once had to kill trolls in kaer-morhen the because not be able to collect stomachs, which for oils needed.

A
Alex2010god 27.02.20

All oils,bombs,potions:
addpotions
addbombs
addmutagens
if the console,press the tilde ~ (a Russian E,above TAB) and enter the above - get a full set all ,for V1.31_GOTY,
P. S. I didn't Have the console developers had to find and download,also need a thing: (scripts that are incompatible with the game),by and large - most of the mods are not compatible...