3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Legion Commander 27.02.20 12:35 am

Lag videos and the sound of them (Frostpunk)

Hello. Faced with this vexing problem: the videos in the game(like the opening with the logo of the developer ' s publisher and the game) for no apparent reason brake to the state of the slideshow, the sound becomes unbearable to the ears Orgy. While the game itself is in all other respects works just fine.
System - Windows 10 processor i7-7700HQ, the GTX 1080(laptop).
8 Comments
Sort by:
v
vampireLive 27.02.20

I have sound sometimes disappears when you play, you are lucky compy powerful and with games problems playing on Windows 7, processor i5-4460, video card GT 630 1Gb

M
MudrichenkO 27.02.20

Legion Commander wrote:
the GTX 1080(laptop).
You have answered your own question, all laptops whatever there is a super graphics card is not passed, it is trimmed, then you have not GTX1080 and GTX1080M - mobile version, it is much weaker than the full version of this graphics card. From here and the lag and outages, and in laptops there is only one cooler on the CPU, the graphics card in General for the whole system.

t
tchuzhy 27.02.20

The game is very demanding on the CPU, the video card doesn't care. And there is warping, overheating, or useless in sync you need to understand.

L
Legion Commander 27.02.20

MudrichenkO
Unfortunately, you are not quite accurate in his reasoning. Starting from the tenth generation of laptop video cards are fully stationary counterparts, except that they are somewhat lower frequency. And because notebook video cards tenth series no longer are marked with a letter M, you can Google it. and be convinced of truthfulness of my words. So I don't think the problem can be on this front.

tchuzhy
There is no overheating, I monitor the temperature. Yes, and if the processor is not fulfilling the requirements fully, then the game would lag a whole, not just videos.

A
Astroreber 27.02.20

Legion Commander
Hmm, in other games all norms? Driver for zvukovojj\graphics card last? Reinstall tried?

G
Glnai 27.02.20

Legion Commander
Pirates/License? Try to download another Repack/Here is sad then the problem is in the laptop.
With a disk everything is fine?
P. s I don't think it's a problem with the video card, but not marked they are only in stores where they sell those laptops, and still have a M series card is Max-Q (both series are worse than desktop). But Yes if your laptop weighs +- 5 kg - but perhaps it might be a full card.

M
Marquess 27.02.20

MudrichenkO

and you're the expert, I see

M
MudrichenkO 27.02.20

Legion Commander
Sori bro, honestly say didn't know, I just got the laptop was videokarty GTX970м. Now I know