3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 27.02.20 12:36 am

Cheaters (Survarium)

The game has a lot of cheaters. Although there are certain individuals who claim that cheaters, on the contrary, no.

Discussing the problem of cheaters.
15 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Rak 27.02.20

Here is an example. Do you think he's a cheater:

S
StalkerVirys 27.02.20

v
vushscht 27.02.20

zadolbali

G
Glnai 27.02.20

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/survarium/obnovlenie_spiska_banov-148720/

K
Kaylet 27.02.20

Yes, they palyatsya very much... just don't be shy! out of the corner of the back, begin to shoot him, so he turned sharply and from the first bullet in the head live! already furious! so a ping of 200 - 250, and then there's these freaks!

g
good_boyMW2 27.02.20

Ilya Cancer
100% chitak on video. Such Stalker in multiplayer was full - standing and through all the walls E. Ashit all. Cheat wallhack. Stalker was a unique feature - you can view the time of the murder your character with the camera shooting. Don't know whether there is in Survarium or other shooters, have not played in a while, in Kolda remember was not. Therefore it is necessary to give a permanent ban without possibility of recovery.

O
OlSi 27.02.20

And about the new computer don't waste your money ,it will not help!Don't waste your money on the donut that still does not work!
I mean even a weak graphics card in the last patch it was 90 fps and 10 ping on average ,and now the patch went up to 40 fps and ping 10.It all depends on their crooked hands and not from the iron,well, mostly )Damage also depends on pissing their servers...and stupid theirs render

A
AdroV 27.02.20

Ilya Cancer
Cheater. Banned it already and a bunch of his twinks.

n
neChit 27.02.20

already no cheaters! installed anti-cheat!

K
KPAHbl4 27.02.20

nechit
you're not the case of vostokhim??? in every topic about this shit rubbed in)))

n
neChit 27.02.20

KPAHbl4
no I'm not from there ! but the game umatovy ! all Stalkers suggest.
(for publicity)

-
-STALK-er 27.02.20

No cheaters !!!! I tell you as a gaming atheist !!!

K
Kaylet 27.02.20

cheats is, and always has been... just before public cheats was a mountain, but the author Chet is offended at the audience and began to sell his cheat as private... latest public cheat was made with the version 0.43 and... although who knows, maybe a new version will be...

K
KoRnEr 27.02.20

cheating - the disease is incurable and contagious

L
Leohn 27.02.20

Here is an opinion. There are games that are dominated by *lny Donat, such as GTA online. There cheaters are understanding, and if not bothering casual players, and I do not care for them. Although he don't use them. In games with a competitive edge is highly negative. In any competitive games, especially free have cheats. In the same tank, where developed claim that cheating no, I have a friend with 2014 at 17 was playing with Wang. Well, it's called cheaters no anticheat too. Developed must fight in competitive projects.