3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pupkinpidoreba 27.02.20 12:36 am

Leveling in the game (Crossout)

I'm new in the Park. In principle, the game is not bad, but for a long time need to swing, unless Donati and Donati I don't want to. I would like to know from experienced players as quickly as possible to pump to collect a cool car. Thanks in advance.
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Caduceus 27.02.20

Andg0
It's free to play, so in any way, but every day you have increased experience up to 400%.

_
_Whispers In The Dark 27.02.20

Andg0
Without the donation you're even purple guns will not soon see

P
Pro100 Endryu 27.02.20

Andg0
For me the only problem is to raise the LVL of the factions. Kick it as long. Coins are easy to raise, initially selling copper and scrap metal (for daily quests give normal). And not to say that you need a top gun - then the opponents will be also the top. In principle, skill and teamwork decide not worse than the top guns.

45y Kalibr 27.02.20

Andg0
daily ride in order to spend cheerfulness, set the flag mechanics if on a freebie give
at this stage of the game suggest first puhami to put 2 synthesis and blue barrel at the bottom. Sell the metal, benzo copper. Perform at least light tasks of the season. Every week you can get a chest for participating in events (racing, OA, KB) special requirements for Assembly/stuffing there, not even at the initial stage of the game you can get this box.
With the pace can be accumulated on purple item within a week and there is always a chance to non-tradable from the box once a week. And Yes - more positive, don't whine about the donation and about the balance =) no desyrel teammates and do not complicate the life of the GM's. If you have more questions - write.

45y Kalibr 27.02.20

having collected will in a fist, not being distracted by nagging I'm less than 2 weeks nachtrab 4 hover. Not that they are easy to fly and was in the beginning. There are pros and cons. To be able to have, it all depends on curvature of hands!