3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
David Phantom 27.02.20 12:36 am

Rise of the Tomb Raider is a decent game or prohodnyak? your version (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

My opinion - the game will be quite decent, despite all the dross that it has managed to throw
31 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mabel Pines 27.02.20

Oooo, and there's no one version of go play first, then evaluate?)))

D
David Phantom 27.02.20

I've looked the passage of the Russian version of the 3-4 hours somewhere. and I will say that the game is very good. firstly, the gameplay has improved to such a dizbalans was not, as in the last game. secondly, make sure that the graphics are cool. and thirdly (in my opinion the most important) pulled the script. sure, he's formulaic, but the story the cutscene is fun to watch, conversations to listen not nadoedaet and narration occurs without the imposition of the drama,as it was in the last part. the characters are interesting. and Lara began to talk back, which I like. I think that the game failed. I hope that the whole game was what I saw during those hours

s
slon23-63 27.02.20

2013 interesting.

w
warp 37 27.02.20

A good game for once, like TR2013.

D
Donalex88 27.02.20

Gutsz
What did You expect after all the project was led by some woman that appeared do not know where and who had relatives and for any feat she was appointed head of the project, but one thing is clear a woman was in charge, and the other played the role of Lara. Damn what a female gang strong women's logic. In General, a good American economists argue, and even warn that the emergence in the leadership of any company women are not to good and it means business, the enterprise will not go to the mountain, and the mountain. There was a similar situation. Because women flock like crows on carrion and trupak. Probably the mighty Tomb Raider series slowly comes the decline and collapse of the Empire. Rest in peace Tomb Raider will nastalgirovat you. Oh there was a time there was a feast on our street, blaring fanfares..........

D
Donalex88 27.02.20

DeLaKoren
What did You expect after all the project was led by some woman that appeared do not know where and who had relatives and for any feat she was appointed head of the project, but one thing is clear a woman was in charge, and the other played the role of Lara. Damn what a female gang strong women's logic. In General, a good American economists argue, and even warn that the emergence in the leadership of any company women are not to good and it means business, the enterprise will not go to the mountain, and the mountain. There was a similar situation. Because women flock like crows on carrion and trupak. Probably the mighty Tomb Raider series slowly comes the decline and collapse of the Empire. Rest in peace Tomb Raider will nastalgirovat you. Oh there was a time there was a feast on our street, blaring fanfares..........

R
Recruit_Main 27.02.20

scored first lark somewhere to the middle of the game, in my opinion the game is overrated.

A
Anderson777- 27.02.20

the game is pretty good,especially Lara)))

s
sweetgirlx69 27.02.20

the score only makes a beautiful graph, plot a blank recordable.

T
TaPoChEK_NeT_ 27.02.20

Game of 2013 was better

d
deleted user azaza 27.02.20

worthy prohodnyak