3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Namen Lose 27.02.20 12:37 am

School bear (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

qulity laborers began to make a build for school bear with the last set and thought, whether to pump light attack?And then I started to Google I found a video of some Dodik with the build, 0 the point in his videos, no longer able to find, and can throw off your variation of the build?
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlonsoTihano 27.02.20

Well, light attack definitely should not throw,because a strong attack anyway are you going to combine with light,as under mobs will have to adapt(and it depends on the difficulty level)

N
Namen Lose 27.02.20

AlonsoTihano
I would be very grateful, MB and I saw you in the comments under one vidocom about builds, heh

h
halepa 27.02.20

about builds mngo he https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFgJwfG28rrVBKYnL9nSNlg

X
XOHOMEP 27.02.20

If there is DLC heart of Stone - I recommend to insert the armor Bear the word easy, and thus to get hold of at the same time a furious defense of the Bear and decent damage the Cat. However, a strong attack has a sense of swing even in this case, against the final bosses, Yes complete with decoctions of archigraphy ehidny (at the same time) is priceless. Against the vast majority of the rest of the monsters are more than enough fast attacks (and vortex, of course).