3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DominoPK 27.02.20 12:37 am

Patch 1.10. Not put in a scripted fashion (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Finished the game on patch 1.8.4 and demolished. Wanted after the release of the DLC all in one release. The mods folder was saved. When released the addition, downloaded and installed game with patch 1.10 and threw the mods folder back. When you start, there is a check of mods and throws an error in a white window. In the end, the game will only work with mods on armor (color). Same scripted fashion, such as Ultra Gore or Friendly HUD does not want to recognize.

How to solve this problem? Or need to wait for a fix from CDPR?

Solution:
When installing any of the mods associated with the scripts, in game version 1.10 I get an error when compiling. In order to remove it, need along the way \The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\content0\ scripts\game\behavior_tree\tasks remove (move) the hacks folder, or rename it in both files btHack.ws and btTaskMaintainSpeed.ws in btHack.ws.bak and btTaskMaintainSpeed.ws.bak. After this fashion normally start to compile ( If errors, then it is meant that the modes are not suitable for game version 1.10)
10 Comments
Sort by:
n
namaste.108 27.02.20

I have the same problem, waiting for fix!

C
CaptVovan 27.02.20

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/143/? to download the first file.
Guys, here is the solution to the problem. It was the same after the patch, now everything works.

By the way, yesterday I created a topic with this problem... but she has not been moderated probably =\

O
Old_Nick 27.02.20

DominoPK...Or need to wait for a fix from CDPR?...
Why would the poles have to attend to the work of left-wing mods?!
Looking for mods for the new version from the authors of these mods.
Changed the structure of the scripts/directories, respectively - almost everything that they are tied to working longer. Because change scripts backwards one is not, then mod authors will have to change fashion forward. Otherwise, adieu mod ;)

T
TheKep 27.02.20

Old fashion script under version 1.10 will not compile files, though you lizginku with a tambourine dance.
Under patch 1.10 should be fashion version 1.10

D
DominoPK 27.02.20

CaptVovan
How the console can help in this problem?

(UPD)
Anyway, I tried with the console and failed. More precisely, now there are a lot of labels in a white window but now the same 4 lines in independence how or what mod is in the mods folder. The author of the console and writes the truth that it helped, but I did not. Maybe I did something wrong. But as it is written from the author on nexus, to throw everything from the archive into the game folder, so I did.

That is what is written in the white box:

Error [content0]game \behavior_tree\tasks\monsters \bttaskmaintainspeed.ws(10): Class 'CBTTaskMaintainSpeed' already defined.
Error [content0]game \behavior_tree\tasks\monsters \bttaskmaintainspeed.ws(74): Class 'CBTTaskMaintainSpeedDef' already defined.
Error [content0]game \behavior_tree\tasks\reactions \bttaskisman.ws(4): Class 'CBTCondIsMan' already defined.
Error [content0]game \behavior_tree\tasks\reactions \bttaskisman.ws(15): Class 'CBTCondIsManDef' already defined.

C
CaptVovan 27.02.20

DominoPK
Here I don't know how, but helped me. That only did not try, with all the other fixes was this very error that you cited. But those files that the link I threw all cured. And now any script mod passes the compilation.

D
DominoPK 27.02.20

CaptVovan
Would you like something for me to throw my files in the folder engine on the way D:\Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\content0\scripts\engine
Or just the folder itself. There is very little she weighs.

D
DominoPK 27.02.20

In General, the problem was solved. Here is the solution - http://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_sovet_ispravlenie_oshibok_kompilyatsii_pri_ustanovke_modov_na_versiyu_1_10-61675/

L
LRS 27.02.20

DominoPK
Welcome. I have absolutely the same problem however Your solution did not help in any way.

L
LRS 27.02.20

CaptVovan
After Your vyruchalka I have here that came from. More errorrow =) What the hell to do?!!!!!!