3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-scv- 27.02.20 12:37 am

Endings in scripts branching is? (Frostpunk)

with a basic kind of clear, or accumulate or not.

and that's where we need to save new Manchester: to save time (time), its survived: tipo saved themselves but all the goals nedostigli: ending not very good.

or realized where the poor take their and later of lords: Lord hung - peace between the classes, took all and Sundry.

if you do not make part of the terms (not part of the people, or protiviti anything) You have the ending changed? (except for fundamentally good or bad)
3 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YNWA1997 27.02.20

hmm, I, for example, the Lord did not touch, he then left. In the end, as I said at the end, all lords, whom I invited (and I let almost all, because after the refusal arrived in the first wave then you're back to that return, and you can change the decision), all are slaves (I swapped it places with the proletariat KRC). For the rest - XS
PS: soran for the long sentence))

m
militeli 27.02.20

I pereprohodil all this with the cheat to find out what will happen if ?
so if the city is to send everything you need, he will survive and then all of them will be good
also, if the lords let all and to fulfill all requirements at the end of the main will go (I will say that they say the power of all makes of poop) but the rest will be equal to each other and all the rules will have
and if you do not do the part of the comment above more or less explains what will happen )

t
tchuzhy 27.02.20

In the scenario about refugees there are many options. No one can even accept not to build outposts - then the massacre. Even in the very good option you can to seize the adoption of relevant laws and the main lynched.