3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
real_sega 27.02.20 12:37 am

Mor. Prepare the medicine. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Spoilers the course of the story faced with the same problem. Need to make a cure for the blight in the village of Proedi. Sobsna this is the problem, because I don't have a clue how and what you need to prepare this medicine.
Who has reached this point, tell me, maybe I missed something.
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raggared 27.02.20

LividSerJ
Go to the nearest alchemy table, stand behind it and rotate the camera to the right, there will be book, in which all known recipes and just how to do everything written in it

r
real_sega 27.02.20

Raggared
I understand it just at random or brilliant logic could stumble across it. Thank you very much, really appreciate that.

R
Raggared 27.02.20

LividSerJ
But not for that, he didn't really want alchemy to do here, but also had this medication, I had to get out)

G
Glnai 27.02.20

LividSerJ
Well, as if the priest gave you the recipe, suitable for laboratory and begin tinkering. There is rather a question about what you don't know how to actually brew potions in the herbalist's room(priest) with whom you spoke if the lab come to her and read through how to brew potions.
P. s just In case you need a potion which is called Troetskoe potion.

r
real_sega 27.02.20

Glnai
So. Alchemy generally not fond of, even in essence did not penetrate. But I do not think that in the course of the plot may need.

w
wired_ 27.02.20

I never cooked, just stole from the monks in the library, 2 books , read them , went to the doctor name to N (can't remember) ) I told him I can't help prigotovte ,and all went to Roedy where the doctor was already waiting, well, there he gave me the cure for typhoid fever

S
Spolrock 27.02.20

There is allegedly poisoned water in the village, asking if this physician he allegedly will be the day to cook it, and the faster well, if you have the perk automotive.

K
KonstKam 27.02.20

And I have not found the library where this brother Nicodemus sends. Tell me!

a
aist16 27.02.20

Suicide Mouse
Before brew potion need to determine what kind of disease happened, to ask residents about its symptoms.
Mor, - this disease, there is a Plague, and in my translation Cholera, here in the Catalog to find out what and how to prepare the cure.
And then have to go to the Alchemical table to prepare the medicine.

a
aist16 27.02.20

KonstKam
In the left part of this room, there is a book that should be read.