3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 27.02.20 12:37 am

Free play after the ending (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

If there is free play after the ending of the game?
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 27.02.20

Dark Kahn
Available...right now I think in all the games provided such an opportunity. Made to farm achievements and other mischief. Dosobirat there not dosobirat.

s
sana9056 27.02.20

Badfox69
Phew, I was worried. Almost passed the game, so worried.

c
cheeyz 27.02.20

Dark Kahn
and there is nothing to do

d
dima_quant 27.02.20

Activities really have nothing, even fighting rycerska do not have a maximum that I found is a couple of street fights where you need to win the fist one VAS then the other, in General, is tedious. And a knight who at the beginning of the game you want podrecca on the street - how to find it that would podrecca with him, because it was then naked and denied him in pvp)

D
Darcs299 27.02.20

dima_quant
He appears on the world map

d
dima_quant 27.02.20

Darcs299
duck 1 time he appeared and more I do not have it)

D
Darcs299 27.02.20

dima_quant
Strange I have several times appeared until by chance he was not killed

S
Skingony 27.02.20

Darcs299
I it three times already drenched, obbiral completely, I have it appears again in full gear as if nothing had happened :) Recently here in the fourth time has risen, but I already pulled up I walked by his side.

M
Mozgovprav 27.02.20

Oh, he 5 was already greeted me. I understand that it is okay to pump eloquence-if the conversation to say that it began with the ladies, but not with fights.

D
Darcs299 27.02.20

Skingony
I accidentally soaked all no longer appeared to me the current annoying cowardly knight always appears

B
Bupycop 27.02.20

And I started a fight with this wandering knight, the first blow stunned him by accident(chance 10%) picked him when he woke up, I sort of lost him, and gave him 250монет, lol))

a
aist16 27.02.20

I went to the main line of the Prologue, deliberately, trying not to be distracted by side quests to keep all the basic save. And now, I have the map left a lot of icon - New thing, New task.., of Course, at your service, Madam is already gone, but I went to this twice and some side quests you can perform. And one can hunt hares, ROE deer, deer, wild boar, flowers to collect,.. too Bad that wolves and bears there. :-)

S
SeregaXXX777 20.01.23

Dark Kahn
, for example, what should I do if, after passing, I have subtitles and there is no other way from the checkpoint right after the game?