3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
babl-trabl 27.02.20 12:38 am

Is it possible to see your first posts on the forum?

Hello!

Since 2007, the year I left this site about two thousand messages. Now I'm 24, I'm a grown, successful man (not), and then was a young poor student, only to discover internety. Today I was wondering what I wrote, what I was thinking and what was my sense of humor ten years ago. I went to my account, opened the list by the forum messages, and after 15 clicks on show more buried in the wall of oblivion (in other words, the button was gone). I'm pretty sure that the Playground has preserved in his annals my first post, but I don't know how to reach them via the new interface, so different to grey-red, provoking a flood at night, I'm accustomed to.

I would be very grateful for hints. Maybe somewhere snegana old version of a website or a secret button I'm missing?
15 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pilat. 27.02.20

and fuck you

b
babl-trabl 27.02.20

Pilat.
Wow, Pilate! I remember you.
Strange policy. Turns out the Playground is not a pity to keep aabsence on their servers, but access to them he provides. Logic HDE?
I try to write in support.

M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

and I'd love Schaub my messages on the Internet disappeared at once, for it is written-written junk miles :)
СпойлерPilat old H. so it turns out? schA offended))

bubble-trouble wrote:
access them he provides. Logic HDE?
this is for bodies, compromising :)

P
Pilat. 27.02.20

bubble trouble
and I thee. and duplicating some of your personalities too. nostalgia was lol. this cemetery

Spoilertastic
it is purely your fantasy Mademoiselle)

M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

Pilat. wrote:
Mademoiselle
under your under the fingers sounds like an insult))

P
Pilat. 27.02.20

S
and... I realized. old hrycg was supposed to be a compliment?) approx. will consider, learn, generate...

M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

Pilat.
Pilat. wrote:
old hrycg was supposed to be a compliment?)
what type yeah :), meant a frequenter of the forum, old man

but why the cemetery? not like old threads to raise, and too lazy to read. and so... things change, people leave for various reasons, who are tired, who grew up worries and problems were added, who has left the life of someone banned and it's in the root of the offended will not be returned.
Oh, the story is not about me, always voracious. on one forum only not back - where the admin went crazy when the Ukraine mess started all from Russia who get banned without explanation, then letters were sent Schaub back, but Oh no, so the forum and bent, the way the game has been on flash games

PG and how many years?

A
Andrey Korsakov 27.02.20

S

M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

Andrei Korsakov
pasib), poked the bottom of the page About there is still looked

PG and 17 years old, soon the army will be raking in :)
well, by the standards of tyrneta persistent old fart))

P
Pilat. 27.02.20

S wrote:
soon the army will be raking in :)
yeah. in battle or cold

m
masha 27.02.20

bubble trouble
Also interesting to read his first message. Before, on the old design, I sometimes watched where I started. But now not to see. I don't understand why the administration is so reckless attitude to their users.

R
RikoChiko 27.02.20

Gee. But just remember that with a new design normally message history listal.

M
Madevi 27.02.20

Recochica, new design over the years had 10 times more updated and was somewhere better, somewhere not very.

I
Iz popy v rot 27.02.20

easier to take a selfie with some elbows

P
Pilat. 27.02.20

Ass to mouth
freaks are people too