3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tycho 27.02.20 12:38 am

How to osloboditi place for items in the backpack. (Far Cry 5)

Sorry for possible dubowski question, but not quite understood what was happening. Of the items the character does not want to take it, write that there is no place. Although the inventory is not enough, for example, throwing knives, grenades, etc. How to get rid of excess in your backpack?
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mattador 27.02.20

tycho
In my backpack nothing at all, however some items come from...

J
Just-Name 27.02.20

Mattador
tycho
You need to craft items (Molotov cocktails, dynamite, boosters reflexes) to do That go to the inventory, hold right click on the object you want to create. To throw too much in this game,as extra no. The fact that You can't raise means that these items You have the maximum number.
If You don't fit the skins of animals or fish to sell them to merchants

M
Mattador 27.02.20

Adik-rus
thanks, now I understand why I have suddenly Molotov cocktails appeared in the inventory, although I did not raise

t
tycho 27.02.20

Adik-rus
Thank you, finally became clear what was happening =)

J
Just-Name 27.02.20

Mattador
tycho
Not that, please ;)

M
Mattador 27.02.20

today, the game has ceased to run at all... no error, no hint... what the hell, I have one right?

m
maks19892008 27.02.20

Mattador
Double-check the files and everything will work.

G
Grroznyi85 27.02.20

tycho
Mattador
Even as an option upgrade in the skills of different bags (this will allow you to take more ammo, ammunition, kits and other things)

e
emporio2866 27.02.20

Doing the game again Montreal Studio, and thus without the stupid decisions it was not one of them is the inability to throw anything away from the inventory comes in handy when a bag full of skunks, skins, and place under the skin of the elk to complete the challenge left!
Here wrote that it is possible to create something and place will be released, but will be only place under craft items, and for the skins like there was no room, so no:(
Will now have to go to SELL it, since we are in America - the land of opportunity, which apparently you can't throw out the skins, in order not to litter! To kill everyone and everything and make a mess and litter is not a paradox ;)))

N
Nikola1957 27.02.20

Did not drive... why carry the vet a sack full of skunks?
and in General, it seems to me, gentlemen, that hides quest items in your backpack doing nothing. Do not take their customer. campaign execution condition - tear, and not to bring.
I was wrong, but... skinning a grizzly vet did not take. And pronghorn - took... Marvelous are thy works, yubisoft...

i
indigopike 27.02.20

Grroznyi85
before you answer any question or give advice on the game, it would be nice the game at least on the torrent buy or walkthrough on Youtube to look. And then bubbling in a puddle. What kind of bags do you lead it? Part is not wrong? Kraft bags and other crap from the skins of slain animals stayed in 3 and 4 parts. 5 part of the series, nothing like this has.

E
Ermiq 27.02.20

indigopike
Who said anything about the Kraft bags from the skins of animals?

N
Nikola1957 27.02.20

And now about the main thing...
The game is so arranged that there is no need for throwing items from a backpack simply can not be. The limit is set for each item separately, and not on the total number and items. And if you see a faster no place - view, for what it is not. Usually its not for the LURE and not the skins neschastnoi animals...

S
Shoma Rasulov 27.02.20

Nikola1957
Now I have no place for a Buffalo, although the bag is currently only 1 bear pelt and 1 skin of skunk and all the rest of the ammo, grenades, etc.
But damn the max. number is also not specified, I know that when objectified. raise the skin of the animal, write the number max is about 15.
But the ability to bleed, And take at least 1 the skin of a Buffalo does not want - there is no place writes.
But even those assholes.
FAR CRY 3 is a hundred times better.

N
Nikola1957 27.02.20

Shoma Rasulov wrote:
And take at least 1 the skin of a Buffalo does not want - there is no place writes.
A look in the backpack, skin is taken or not - poorly?

V
VADIKELLA 27.02.20

Hi all! And here the question about the interface in the game?? On account of the mini-map I know it is NOT!! And about everything else: life, armor, ammo, etc......Will appear only in the moments of using permanent or as not to include them????

c
comendant 12.03.21

No room for a map?

P
Pasha Positive 12.03.21

Why money is not taken from safes. You open the safe there is full of money and GG does not take them writes NO SPACE, although the backpack is empty there are no skins and other things there and money is not taken. Maybe who knows why?

N
Nikola1957 12.03.21

Pasha Positive The
amount of money in the game is not limited. If they do not take it, it means that something is broken. Restart the computer, or something ... it usually dissolves by itself, but not always quickly.