3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Suleyman Uzhahov 27.02.20 12:38 am

Run it without DR4 sse4.1 without denovo (Found crack from baldman) (Dead Rising 4)

Don't beat with sticks) I don't know much about, would like to know your opinion. I really like the game but changing the CPU is not possible! ) If not start then leave tips *How to run DR4 on the old stone*
8 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 27.02.20

Suleiman Uzhakhov
If you remove denovo, they may start to! Now, alternatively, you can emulate a manual, losing productivity, and some probability that the emulation will not work and the game will not start.

S
Suleyman Uzhahov 27.02.20

walkris Just don't want to download and sit to wait) (18.6 gb), I also tried to run far cry with the emulator but nothing is impossible ! Today I removed a dead rising 4, and then I saw a new ways ))

P
Patrick Kharkov 27.02.20

Suleiman Uzhakhov
So, why are you not able to run the game, and to check whether it starts from you. And then here create a topic with questions. Or do you want everyone you launched the game, checked, and then each of you(th) wrote(a) the answer here? You understand that all PC are different. When only hackers CPY hacked this game, I downloaded it with a torrent and wanted to start to play, and got a BUMMER. She didn't start, gave an error window that does not meet the minimum requirement. That is, this error means that the CPU does not support SSE 4.1 instruction manual And there is nothing not to do as say, not vertical. Or to change to a modern percent, or score of one game, and move on. What I actually did (the second option). And what do you suggest to do to score. Because of shit bullet is not blind. Fortunately, these games are units that strictly only work under SSE 4.1 percent And what you found crack from BALDMAN, does not change anything and does not solve. Unless he cut out from the game DENUVO. Then there will be a small chance that the game we will start. But not the fact.

J
JockerSS 27.02.20

Explain to me far cry is otsein not zapuskaetsya? How so?

J
JockerSS 27.02.20

Denovo here and there. Percent q9500 sse 4.2 no.

S
Suleyman Uzhahov 27.02.20

JockerSS
As you went to the edge of the headlight??

J
JockerSS 27.02.20

Edge lights is nearly over, and otsason does not start. 4.2 I have.

J
JockerSS 27.02.20

Obtained Atisine circumvention of denovo and edge lights completely removed the protection, as I understand it.