3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 27.02.20 12:39 am

Moderator fair pvp Alexei Bitansky. Our candidate (Diablo 2)

I'm a bit late, the discussion was closed, but still want to offer their candidature for public consideration.
Judge for yourself:
1. Scam has never worked, and, at the same time never caught was not(think about it for a second). On the contrary - always was bortsuny for the rights of "ordinary mortals, to whom by now are himself"(the last theme, if I remember correctly, was about unfair when 3 nerds in the tournament in cahoots sit and punish newbies(as they like to call them) due to the fact that not even hesitating(!) exchange gear in game with the console fair, directly at the tournament. When the turn comes to the next world(as they like to call them), those asking the question is his sidekick-type: bh, bro esti doski light castnut es nada? The topic was, and to this day is hanging, I guess. There I described, but the tournament is legitimate, unfortunately. In the subsequent circus performances, where ATTENTION, dinamicheskogo druid weaving winrate(!), I was not involved.
Even if it was unintentional, but the fact was the place to be, and I am categorically against such. http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/turnir_fair_pvp-916477/#comment-15556352
2. Possible help for everyone. No comment.
3. You know, if not all, most of the nuances of the mechanics of the game.
4. Actually, what I did not like any avid diablomon nor the local representatives of the administration of my integrity, proven not once.
5. ???
6. Vote, please.
67 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sigognac 27.02.20

Make Rubattle.net Great Again!

V
Violencej 27.02.20

Yet there it was, somewhere in Italy, the Pope himself would prostrate himself in front of such innocence how smooth it made the wolf in sheep's clothing. I am against (:

h
hiha 27.02.20

And who is it? Well, I'm glad any moderator fair pvp..only to have someone to judge in addition to dynamics

p
pirya 27.02.20

Alex Bitansky
when 3 nerds in the tournament in cahoots sit and punish newbies(as they like to call them)
Yes, it is as you described. And everything happens because the moderator fair pvp uses his position. The players are not in equal conditions, fair pvp loses its meaning.
Tell me, what are your game accounts/nicknames of the characters?

K
KISfly 27.02.20

I still don't understand what is the meaning of something to write in chat games in bogus matches when there are various voice chats? We've entered the era of nano-technology?
pirya wrote:
From passwords and drugs throw. ;)

S
Shaka_podorojala 27.02.20

why play pvp in the game which is not designed for this purpose

A
AGROterrorist 27.02.20

the most interesting thing in all this that I can't find a theme with a discussion of the election of a moderator. Where she is who knows?

A
AGROterrorist 27.02.20

Shaka_podorojala
why led wigs if the game was not created for this

A
ALEX_FORUM 27.02.20

Mojet on 4esnui, a on ne mojet 4esnui
A esli serezno edinstvennui nepredvzyatui pg Jay_xD na eto !!! EGO V MODERU!!!
Tada buit vse ok's pvp i po 4esnoku
Pasan slovo i hold pronikaeca igroi

N
N1KO 27.02.20

Alex Bitansky 20!8

P
Progon_mulov. 27.02.20

Shaka_podorojala
ochen daje

h
hiha 27.02.20

Yes, he is not a kid and an adult bearded muchinga)

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 27.02.20

Violencej wrote:
how smooth it made the wolf in sheep's clothing. I am against (:
Justify?
AGROterrorist wrote:
the most interesting thing in all this that I can't find a theme with a discussion of the election of a moderator. Where she is who knows?
http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/golosovanie_dlya_moderatorov_fair_pvp_razbor_dueli_prinyatie_resheniya-951605/
ALEX_FORUM wrote:
A esli serezno edinstvennui nepredvzyatui eto na pg Jay_xD
No. Explain why. The impartiality of Google, and then compare with the following:
Dober writes in the chat:
ale
the whole
zdarova
dela
?
XD
XD
xD
Xd

(zero emotion)
Bitansky writes in the chat:
prodam eth
reaper
15 ias
11 ll
(ban by Jey_hede)
SUDDENLY(!) it is possible that the description does not converge, but the meaning is the same.

Personal sympathy/hostility here, Yes. On the one hand, and what you want for this salary(it will still be here if the subject is not a portrait), and the other had seen many times in chat the following:
Dobremnn: juy, amul svaril mne ne bevece?
Jau_XiDe Ni, ni ewe( instead of - you should, and you boil, or even better, and ignore, but no - We respond to them and not banim, when necessary, and when we must sit with open look, but with Modera not even go. And demonstrations arranged. Bitard gone ->don't like him on the forum -> ban, and do not think. To ircnet was happy).

M
MOWHOCTu 27.02.20

author pluses

A

pirya wrote:
With an unconstrained ease, if you call the cause. Sobsna, - why do you?

p
pirya 27.02.20

Alex Bitansky
here I go to the forum, see a topic where you nominate, and you players know very little, sorry. Can be to learn and to vote will be easier if I write a short biography of the candidate:)

A

pirya wrote:
here I go to the forum, see a topic where you nominate, and you players know very little, sorry. Can be to learn and to vote will be easier if I write a short biography of the candidate:)
All the nicknames you list or what?
Well let me try.
BITARDSKY, etc / Punkt / Lomovoy / Dardiel / The_Prostatit/ 4СВ/ #will awesomenes

S
Shaka_podorojala 27.02.20

AGROterrorist
for runes
Progon_mulov.
not really, a normal game for pvp do not require development of all sorts of fair rules

A

Shaka_podorojala wrote:
a normal game for pvp do not require development of all sorts of fair rules
Press F to pay respect

s
suckxd 27.02.20

against I'm for Putin!