3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BeaverSid 27.02.20 12:40 am

Lost Alpha or Oblivion Lost Remake (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

A question for who played in both restored builds
Which one, in your opinion, better? And, most importantly, why?
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
THE FATE OF ALL FOOLS 27.02.20

I passed both.
If you want to enjoy an authentic atmosphere TTS, then Oblivion Lost Remake it. Mod is still developing. Passed on one breath.
Lost alpha is more modern version TSS. One-two passing, as I did. To do during free play simply nothing, or am I just not quite enough. Waiting For Developers Cat.
Both projects deserve attention.

T
T.T.G 27.02.20

Both are good and deserve attention.

F05t3R
Yes, reprint will solve a lot of problems. Somehow the empty location, for example. Most importantly, it must cut the root of poor stability and the abundance of different inconsistencies. In General, to conduct totalnew work file and will be a landmark global mod from the category that.

S
Sima4 27.02.20

Oblivion Lost Remake really liked (the Bolt would have to settle).
Alpha downloaded a month ago, but there is no time to start.

M
Marsel Kazan 27.02.20

Alpha on the plot is not bad))although the normal scenes there is the usual static, not like it was in call of Pripyat when it came to bloodsuckers))And Yes, the game in freeplay really have nothing to do, there is no system of Alive for the NPC they are static in freeplay, there were only those who after the story survived those campfire hang out, and no random at all, that is the whole location are completely empty!

T
T.T.G 27.02.20

In Oblivion Lost Remake 3.0 promises to make a reality of Intelligent swamp.
Questions in Google.

M
Maxim Ovchinnikov 27.02.20

Played Lost Alpha. Later I heard about Oblivion Lost, I read the comments, reviews - so praised. And the result? The result is that there is nothing there. Locations with constant spawna mobs. Yes, so ridiculous. When you go on a quest and stumble upon a key character which aktakuyut 4 pack of different mobs (he is standing relaxed shot). Yes, and the three of VNIRO in the dawn of the day fit. Where? Hell knows. My SIL had to go to Rostock. The game certainly has good moments. But to play the oblivion lost is too boring. All deserted. No random encounters with someone who is in trouble. Or extra quest. Just an empty area where to spawn the mobs. Someone was talking about freeplay. Where is he? Walking mobs bullet is not a game. All quite illiterate. Just is stuck on. Apparently often do mindlessly. Remembering Lost Alpha. So there really is always something going on and you feel that the area lives. A bunch of catacombs. A lot of places to research that the creators are not left unattended. I think they worked every location nearly perfect. The random characters. Interesting job. Monsters in the right places. Never on, forget it as it was way on the subway through a bunch of vampires. I will never forget the nest of vampires in the subway with two steel doors behind one of which a mob of zombies. The game has something to do. Explore the world really became interesting. Because I don't know what you have prepared. And they really did it with this mind. Speaking about oblivion lost. Spawn mobs upon each other that they would fight it is not A-life and the life of the zone well, not faking. Well done guys did a good work. But apparently something is not enough. All extremely boring. Predictable. Before Institute I unpeel to meet all the monsters that can be in the game. Where is the interest? Where you will be surprised and say - whoa. In General just do not really tried guys. Personally, my clear choice Lost Alpha. Where everything is made for the player. All done to impress.

e
epickflec 27.02.20

Maxim Ovchinnikov
well, in the appendage - running locations, such that you feel like you're an errand boy. In the original game you only to Sidorovich the cordon ran, and then BL... -the whole game