3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kursak 27.02.20 12:40 am

Lizard in Driftwood (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Quest love is the price, slept with a lizard, killed gopotu, talked again with the lizard. There-there-there are two options when passing through the again, the choices are either Make indifferent or Make sexy look. Well, there is a bug of translation, and translation of the text is exactly the opposite. But the big problem - if you select Accept indifferent (although actually it is a sexy look) the game fucking dies. Is this a bug, or the character after the second time in 10 minutes it dies? :D
6 Comments
Sort by:
I
Itaniya 27.02.20

no character is the second time they make love) and everything is fine)

M
Maxonior 27.02.20

Italia
How to close this quest? Slept well - gopotu killed, pimp didn't believe it. Everything seems to have ended but the quest is not closed.

z.s. by the way for different Persians different outcome night lizard) With Red Prince of chavs does not appear. And instead of each lizard in the bed a woman-lizard, which immediately disappeared)

k
krotofish 27.02.20

I talked to her, she refused, slammed her in the head, the quest is closed )
well, I could not forgive the bases...))

V
Vishez 27.02.20

By the way I got to this quest an Undead. The morning was naked in bed and around chavs. How to beat the chavs, when the party no? They can teleport using the pyramid? And where are my clothes?

M
Maxonior 27.02.20

Vishez
Things in the backpack next to the bed. Patkoi you back through the door to break in, shouting fuck it and to help your bare knuckle) Just at the stroke of FEIN's switch to other party members that left at the door and lead them back to the room.

s
simpson747 27.02.20

Only need to the key from the top floor was someone. So either to be transferred in advance, as I opened the door, but not walked or run naked then GG to your backpack, and grab them to be able to pass through the magic pockets.