3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kellandro 27.02.20 01:31 am

A bug in the addition of the \"heart of Stone\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

During the passage of the quest And I there was, honey-beer drinking stumbled upon a rather ridiculous bug. For one of the holiday tables (judging by the replica of the character) should be nicoski and to play cards. But, to my great disappointment, nitussov couldn't find. Loaded several times, including prior to the wedding - the problem does not dare. Please friends, help to solve the problem! Maybe someone faced with similar?

PS
The game version 1.10, steam, license addition The Hearts of Stone bought there.
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy1110 27.02.20

kellandro
I have they have not gone away, but the Roach suddenly became black and shaved off his mane)

k
kellandro 27.02.20

Dmitriy1110
I have, in addition to everything else, and Shani, if she is to move 5 meters, splits the texture too frustrating... but it does not prevent to pass the main quest. But without nitussov I cannot continue on the story lines...very disappointing.

D
Dmitriy1110 27.02.20

kellandro
Try reinstall addition

k
kellandro 27.02.20

Dmitriy1110
Thanks for the advice! Though it is not clear how to do it the incentive, but I'll try. Good evening and thank you again!

k
kellandro 27.02.20

Dmitriy1110
Thanks again! Checked integrity of game cache through steam - it turned out that the bastard did not you hit 4.4 MB! After that quest was held, and Shani became a full-fledged character. Good day and good mood, Dmitry!

S
SpartanSoap 27.02.20

Dmitriy1110
and rides when Roach was black? Very accustomed to chestnut, and then some illegal alien rode.

D
Ded MastDay 27.02.20

SpartanSoap
I have Roach became black after Emhyr gave the black stallion.

D
Dmitriy1110 27.02.20

SpartanSoap
After the fight with the mage of Ophir

D
Dmitriy1110 27.02.20

kellandro
Same to you
PS. The day was not good, but thanks anyway)

p
pointbuster 27.02.20

Quint is disabled and not displayed new maps.does anyone know how to solve the problem?

k
kellandro 27.02.20

pointbuster
Suggest to try to reinstall the add-on. It is possible that the fact that it isn't there.

p
pointbuster 27.02.20

yeah, I already figured out)really should just reinstall, thanks anyway)

S
Spanki-Svin 27.02.20

The Stone hearts in the quest And I was there honey, beer drinking ,no nizolek playing Quint ,reinstalling the add-on did not help the Game from GoG ,Supplement also ? Help solve the problem .

P
POLKOVNIK2005 27.02.20

Spanki-Svin
Next to the table there are bushes there try to be like, I also have them at the table was not even Aardam Zap.- A bug and he's not alone.
I have so hangs not finished the quest the Collector due to the lack of bookseller, DLC pass, but I don't know does not passed the quest for the development of the plot.

M
Maksim Faust 27.02.20

I solved the problem using the 2nd level of the Quen sign. Podhodit to the table otvorachivayutsya so that no one nebylo in sight, and Castres 2nd level Quen. Craves shield. however the wave of energy from Quin and gets on nesushka at the table and makes them visible, or rather will be able to speak with one of them and then sit to play at the table

R
Razzar 27.02.20

Maksim Faust
Great advice. Finally got this bug.

M
Maxim Savin 27.02.20

POLKOVNIK2005
Thank you for the advice. The aard helped

Z
Zonduev Geser 27.02.20

In this mission you can't climb with Shani in the attic, the button use on the stairs, not react, to jump and to jump, but in the mission open sesame! in the beginning where you go down to the basement to talk to a stranger about the robbery, he climbs the stairs, the button use similarly doesn't work( stuck in this basement, you won't get anything. in the boat sits, and on the stairs rises out of the water. The bug is only on those wooden stairs.

k
kotyra79 27.02.20

Continuing the theme guinta in Stone hearts. I have exactly the same problem as pointbuster. Like this Supplement three times does not help. Does not include cards in the left part guinta, leaders should change the lock and here's a sign, why then in English: sir slama with a super long conveluted name dasdasdasd. ???? Noticed that is, until you buy the map leader from the deck of the Supplement heart of Stone, when you click on a deck of cards, Quint, left a collection card, but if you buy the card from a dealer ( under it is the inscription failed to card defenition), the collection of maps on the left vanishes completely and begin blunted. Don't know what to do, called the Origin (purchased the game through them) he shrug say we are only distributors, go to tech support developers. In the support cd project for only English and Polish. Maybe someone solved the problem, please help.

k
kotyra79 27.02.20