3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lorane 27.02.20 01:31 am

Bug in \"the Sword of Berengar\" someone passed? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi.

License 1.31, Goty found the note, talked to Vesemira, came to the cave, killed the devil, but the bag just before the nose melts into the air (once opened - empty), someone managed to finish the quest somehow?

In the Internet found cheat additem('mq4005 Silver sword schematic 6'), nothing happens, not working((

Only works addfact(q403_council), after he murders the hell force the quest fails(

It's time to the Isle of mists, all executed in addition to add-ons, nothing failed, it's a shame(
18 Comments
Sort by:
J
JABA AZAZINA 27.02.20

Lorane
try to put the mod on auto loot and then load before the devil

B
Bupycop 27.02.20

Lorane
Try the mod
Спойлерhttps://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/315с distance to salutati try default U in a text document, you can change the radius of the capture of lot, all you will find in the descriptions at the link. Or alternatively rotate the tuning range of drawing... well, in a pinch, you upload your save here and someone will pass this point you.

H
Hattack 27.02.20

Lorane
The Witcher pereprohodil three times, respectively, the same did this quest. And do not believe it, never encountered such a situation!

L
Lorane 27.02.20

Bupycop
The fact that I have no fashion once managed to salutati and the bag was empty(

Save before the devil anymore.

Hattack
Very cool, but a bug known)

With Avtomatom try and I will unsubscribe, thanks!

L
Lorane 27.02.20

With avtomatom short few steps is drawing the sword, then the bag disappears. But... the quest is not updated and the drawing does not appear anywhere in the Craft or Equipment. The Craft had previously been drawing the usual tor Hearne, but he is.

If you press again avtosbor, Geralt hangs squatting... sitting looking for something, and by pressing any keys does not arise. If you wait for when the bag is lost and then click avtosbor, too. This is really weird))

Screen

O
Oleg V 27.02.20

and where there hell? there was not hell... try to boot and kill the enemy at the other place... I had a similar glitch in Tossene, there is a chest to take not wanted, and hung as failed (did not cure)... then try the cave to explore and all the notes to read+diary....

L
Lorane 27.02.20

Oleg
There is hell and there is in the passage) As a possible bug( http://3witcher.ru/pages/more/mech-berengara-pobochnyj-kvest.html

The note read, she's in there alone, the diary is also a cave all I know, it is small.

A
Alpha_Debriz 27.02.20

Hattack
Apparently mods did not use.
I literally passed the day before this quest. Bag in place and will not disappear.

O
Oleg V 27.02.20

Lorane
I do not remember hell, it was long ago... try signing up to shoot, maybe something bothers to take the bag...

L
Lorane 27.02.20

Alpha_Debriz
First playthrough after buying the game was with 0 mods, it was the same thing but then I decided I missed something in the game(

Oleg
There is an empty pass)

O
Oleg V 27.02.20

Lorane
well, then XS, I was not like this (so it just disappeared), the game is not curable glitches though, and they fall randomly, which is not treated by restarting and hernia and removal of the process from the task Manager, it is not curable...

O
Oleg V 27.02.20

Lorane
and there's a fire anywhere to light it is not necessary?

L
Lorane 27.02.20

Oleg
Unfortunately no)

O
Oleg V 27.02.20

Lorane
then XS

D
Devilgroup87 27.02.20

Lorane
And you accidentally School Roach not worth it? Or any mods that changes anything in the game?

L
Lorane 27.02.20

Devilgroup87
The school is not worth it, and so fashion, but the visual decorations, on gameplay and stuff like nothing.

D
Devilgroup87 27.02.20

Lorane
I had the same jamb with my Assembly mods, including the school of roach, with TUEV huchey alterations, additions, fixes, etc. Stood still for a graphic mod. \
In General, it helped me only with the preservation of the past quest, which I passed.
Try to remove all mods in beauty and again to beat the quest. On the bare game I have this action happened.

L
Lorane 27.02.20

Devilgroup87
Yeah))) Thank you so much, helped!

Suddenly someone will help) I just got done rebuilding the game in Origin (Mods did not delete, as they all stood in folders Dlc and Mods and have remained, except that Geralt grew a beard and had to go to the Barber)), and mods where something needs to register manually or you can replace the files I have) and it worked + fix other bugs, with missing cards Guinta and error sir slama with a super long... (map Schirru, that can only win at the elf circus had to add via console, the first prize was empty with the bug, and if the second winning card he gave) to them, as well as with missing icons some saddles \ oils \ liver of a wolf in the inventory, and the book Guinta from the merchant in Novigrad. And achivka New fashion turned out to be))