3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ancient Sun 27.02.20 01:31 am

The complexity of the translation or bug with Cray? (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

If you talk to a Cray on a personal vehicle, will be a line I want to study the laser sword battle between the line questions about the strength and personal questions about the lady. So, if you click that you want to study the light sword fight, she will say that's impossible until we find a light saber, and then in brackets [You have to find a lightsaber.]. At first, it was logical, but then I got a sword with Bao-Dur and found 2 pieces, and the answer is still the same, I need to find a lightsaber. I have already equipped her and himself with swords (both long, not short as second hand), and without swords said, constantly one and the same. Someone knows what the problem may lurk? Maybe I should find a special lightsaber or perform extra conditions?
P. S. 17 level prestige class is, trust normal, told me about yourself, Revan, etc.
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 27.02.20

If I am not mistaken, there should be 2 regular lightsaber equipped, you don VIZAS

O
Oleg V 27.02.20

+ all dialogues try to talk to her about school and go out on swords...

A
Ancient Sun 27.02.20

Sites
yeah, turns out I had myself and VIZAS to equip a normal sword in one hand, but since I have two runs that turned out to be a misunderstanding. Thanks for the reply