3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
ProJax 27.02.20 01:31 am

n68sb-m2s help to select the processor

Good day to all,I have installed
Motherboard n68sb-m2s
Processor AMD ATHLON 64 X2 6000+
4gb RAM
Not much is not enough CPU power,more powerful tell me what will fit to this motherboard well or max that can be installed on it.
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vovan Wolfovich 27.02.20

ProJax
Go to the website of the motherboard manufacturer and look:
Спойлерhttp://www.biostar.com.tw/app/ru/mb/introduction.php?S_ID=499#cpusupport
There's a section CPU. Look the processor of АМ3, this is the last. Look at what is available and where the Google comparison. I have not, do not tell, but perhaps, of Phenom - ov, the last charge at someone tell.

P
ProJax 27.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
Thank you very much,I will be waiting to see who will fly up?
I've been wondering how I can tell the difference if it's worth it then why not buy

L
Len4ik00N 27.02.20

ProJax
ProJax wrote:
more powerful that will fit the motherboard well, or max that can be installed on it.
look for a 4-core Phenom II, just pay attention to them TDP: there are 95 and 125W, but your fee will only go up to 95. Also, you may have to update the BIOS to new percent properly.
ProJax wrote:
I now wonder how I will feel the difference
for example, you'll be able to play games that require at least a 4-core CPU (of course, the new I do not consider - in accordance to the percent is not limited to the number of cores), and in less demanding to raise the settings, for which the processor+should be less freezes.

P
ProJax 27.02.20

Len4ik00N
BIOS update I palagay to download and update?

P
ProJax 27.02.20

Can you give a couple of options,I'm afraid to make the wrong choice,there are 6 nuclear and 4,I need the increase in games

L
Len4ik00N 27.02.20

ProJax
ProJax wrote:
BIOS update I palagay to download and update?
this process is somewhat more complicated, because the BIOS is not updated under Windows, but in General all so. If Google to help.
ProJax wrote:
Can you give a couple of options,I'm afraid to make the wrong choice,there are 6 nuclear and 4
The list of supported processors, 6-core no, so they may not consider (although it is theoretically 6-core Hairdryer with TDP 95 W and can earn). 4-nuclear fenopy consider, starting with the 940.
There is another 4-core phenomon is phenome/Altoona with unlocked cores/cache, ie: was 2-nuclear dryer, it managed to unlock 2 more cores and get 4-core. Performance it will not assign its originally a 4-core counterpart, but unlocking tied to the Mat. the motherboard rather than the CPU and buy a CPU, you need to consider that your system will remain blocked. Easy to distinguish them - they have the title has the letter A and the number of 2 digits, for example phenom II x4 B35, etc..

P
ProJax 27.02.20

Len4ik00N
Thank you very much!