3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor_Pskov 27.02.20 01:32 am

Unique and rare transport GTA III (Grand Theft Auto 3)

Unique and rare transport GTA III part 4

Previous threads: |I|II|III|
62 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 27.02.20

X
XAKEP 8 27.02.20

don't know talked about it here or not. but when you described the boat Ghost, it is written unikalnoe management.
tweak something :)

N
Nikined 27.02.20

That topic was renamed?)

T
The Phoenix 27.02.20

The theme of new and old errors. Please correct the text of the description of brown cars. Champion is also a good option offered at the end of the previous topic.

C
Chempion2016 27.02.20

The Phoenix
this option Alsara, he is engaged in editing the FAQ. There all the bugs and will be fixed, in General. When that is nobody knows, alas(

A
AlSar 27.02.20

The Phoenix
Version 4.0 status WID - When It's Done, hehe

T
The Phoenix 27.02.20

Turns out, it is raw an option?
And the new, I think, in GTA III there was nothing to find, all hundred times checked and perebrosali?

C
Chempion2016 27.02.20

The Phoenix
Well, Yes, everything. Prodavci found ways simplified Ghost persistent. And ESCAP no sales with Cleo not save.

So the campaign, yeah.

Well, Yes, raw.In the new version a lot has to change

T
The Phoenix 27.02.20

Ghost persistent.
Um, and how to keep it?

C
Chempion2016 27.02.20

The Phoenix
with the help of Cleo, of course
[7] Rysta 03.09.12 03:49 in the previous topic

T
The Phoenix 27.02.20

So some highly-illegal method, in terms of whether such save to work properly on a clean version of the game? By purity I mean the absence of any interference in the game files.

C
Chempion2016 27.02.20

The Phoenix
So some highly-illegal method
well, the other not, and never will. who does not like, can not use)

By purity I mean the absence of any interference in the game files.
Yes, it will. machine is stored in the save game, the game version is not changed

R
Rysta 27.02.20

By the way, I noticed one thing: as you know, if you use the cheat code for a tank and then to continue booting it will be in the place where you left it. I.e. there is the same effect that when the Cleo script Park Your Car.
Every caused by the tank cheat it is noted in the save game, and Parking occurs on arbitrary coordinates, which the game keeps track of in this case. If the tank was in the water, so there will spaunit'sâ after loading saves.
I wonder what the effects similar to the above script, but without its application, of all the vehicles in the game only refers to the tank Rhino.

A
AlSar 27.02.20

Rysta
By the way, have you heard this thing that if you save the world of tank cheat always spionida second somewhere in the Stanton,
in the second Sawaya. Do not know the true information?

C
Chempion2016 27.02.20

But the code to spawn only on the Tank

R
Rysta 27.02.20

AlSar
not the first time I hear from you.

L
Lycyk 27.02.20

MB rename Other Comprehensive Proof to Immune To Nonplayer? The SRF as it is not very sound.

W
Wildstylo 27.02.20

yeah,about the tank topic watched..I still have tire tracks from any cars saved in the save game,but after saving disappeared

A
AlSar 27.02.20

Lyцыk
I write a little FAQ for quite some time.
It is now OFI called by analogy with FI - Full Immune
Continuity must be maintained from the great protection
and standardization of FAQs 3-VS-SA.

And remember, that I opened in 2009 as SDP and TDP.
There was a time...

L
Lycyk 27.02.20

AlSar
Well, in my opinion, is the protection of a different type than DP, BP, FP and EP, which together make up FI. Weren't no cars, with protection only from attacks/bullets/fire/explosions that do not come from GG, and keep it impossible, and in the script it seems was designated as ITN. And if she has little in common with FI, I associate it with FI do not have.

Yes, it was fun. GTA four that you put, there's still not all explored.

Speaking of tanks, when I started to play, I someone said that if you save the world of tank cheat code, another is placed on the police station in Portland.