3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ikabot 27.02.20 01:34 am

Best car for drag, Drift and Grip (Need for Speed (2015))

Let's select what cars you think best in each category.
Drifting probably: z06
18 Comments
Sort by:
C
CryHunter 27.02.20

What??? Best? *facepalm*

I
Ikabot 27.02.20

CryHunter
You mean Ala balance?

W
WWQ 27.02.20

Ikabot
Millions of times has sucked , in the game 3 cars
LP 610, SRS, Mustang, old , everything.
They show the best time\account providing the direct hands of the driver
Лп610 best drift
SRS the best in the dredge and gripe on 90% of trails
For the remaining few tracks better suited old Mustang, due to a good acceleration after 200.
Well hot rod for the race a young hog.

w
william1992 27.02.20

CryHunter
At the same time twice as written. That is not a typo

D
Drktmplr 27.02.20

best best she is God where I live, is the degradation of the POPULATION IS LEAPS and bounds!!!!

a
aleks1979 27.02.20

For Grip there is a hot rod on slicks good rushing, the main turns are not missed.

I
Ikabot 27.02.20

Drktmplr
CryHunter
Uspokoitel, and imagine, not everywhere on the planet learn your language, and that man is trying to at least get him to contact you - already worthy of respect. Because such opacity as ETA - allegedly the letter e instead of Her(on the contrary), and others, for a long time need to pass between the lines. Because few people will act ispravka text, knowing that the essence is so clear - still touches when in such cases one of the other shkolotoy name-calling, the ignorant, degraded, although sales are not knowing what it wasn't.
How much do you surf in the Internet, and dosih do not understand this premudrosti)

C
CryHunter 27.02.20

Ikabot
Whoa, palehche.
It is, after all, a mistake. Because you can just write more or less correctly, especially when there is such a beautiful thing as the Internet. Yes, in addition to the field for entering text in red highlights misspelled words.
And the essence of the text is clear, if you write ungrammatical. You, say, nice, when you write the text in characters as 500 and do not put a comma? I don't. I barely understand the point of this text. So here the same thing.

I
Ikabot 27.02.20

CryHunter
But in this case there is text in red does not emit.

C
CryHunter 27.02.20

Ikabot
You might be something in the settings changed or it was originally. Generally bad that does not emit

C
CryHunter 27.02.20

And this topic is about ignorance, already develops into a flood.

o
osyotr 27.02.20

WWQ
Huracan is the best in drift? the game is very fun.

W
WWQ 27.02.20

osyotr
Well , what do you want from the races on frostbite, clear pepper physics specific ...

s
shokk2 27.02.20

SRS the best in the dredge and gripe on 90% of trails.
What a machine did not understand.

K
Konstantin Fillipov 27.02.20

Some of the CDs there is no SRS I have half a day already SRS is lit under the chair

R
R3F13X 27.02.20

Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 2.8 (1973)

D
DayPsycho 27.02.20

I have a Honda Civic Type-R, pumped it in 710 horses, 350 speed, 2.5 sec to 100 !! passed on it to 44 REP!! She pulls a mega cool of course!!

d
deleted user azaza 27.02.20

Drifting nothing better than a Ford Mustang Ken Block not seen.